Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3

Started by hurricos868, May 27, 2011, 06:31PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I thought of the possibility of a cool idea to do in a game. I felt MUA2 had too much separation with it's choose a side but if the game going in has two big threats to deal with.

The prologue and the first four acts stay the same but when you get to the final act you have to choose. One of the big threats to go after, where you pick one to be like a sub-boss and the other becomes the end boss of the game becoming more powerful and then we can have two separate storylines for the final act and have different endings based on what you choose.

I like the idea of doing one of them be like Galactus but someone else is causing problems on Earth too so it's like, "Do we take out Galactus first and deal with the other guy later" or "shall we deal with the other guy until Galactus gets closer to deal with"

I'd like to see a game ship with a 30 roster which i think should be mostly all heroes unless it includes righteous villains like Magneto or Doctor Doom, who like in the comics, while they've got there own ambitions and causes, they'll lend a hand should they really be needed
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

August 17, 2011, 11:51PM #16 Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 10:16PM by JamesRockFan
I had go for both Storyline and Features... Anyways, I voted for features  :domino:

MUA 2 was too short ...Only 3 Acts in the game whereas MUA 1 had 5 Acts....

Oooh, I know! They should make a Marvel - DC crossover game! Spider-Man, Batman, Iron Man, and Green Lantern all on one team. Now that'd be awesome.

Unleashing that wet fanboy dream???  ;)  I loved that idea though (at first) but on second thought I think doing a cross-over with comics kinda feels not okay for me, I know many of you might dislike my opinion though but what I think is that they  (DC, Marvel) need to be in their own special universe because of the striking similarities the characters have against each other..... say for example: Aquaman says "I am the King of Atlantis" ...looks at Namor and asks him "Who are you"??

It would be good if they bring Thanos as a threat (for MUA 3) if they are making Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3... If not Thanos, then Annihilus or someone who seems to be much more of a threat (not underestimating Dr.Doom though) . And yeah not just the characters but a good plot as well.....

EDIT: sorry for the double post

I would love to see multiple acts based on different storylines. Like Secret Invasion, Dark Reign, Siege, War of Kings, Annihilation, Infinity Gauntlet, Fear Itself, etc.