Spiderman shattered dimension mod

Started by hakram, September 11, 2012, 05:22PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi guys! I'm new,my problem is the following: i completely don't know how to install mods (i know, it's emberassing) in spider man shattered dimensions, can anyone help or explain me how to do? Thanks :) p.s. sorry for bad english, i'm italian and yep, i don't speak it very well :)

well, you have to download a program called Texmod. Once downloaded, you run/open the program and click on "Target Application" (the folder icon) then browse/find spider-man shattered dimensions game.exe or whatever the game icon is called, after that hit open. You will then have the game loaded into Texmod, now click on the mini folder icon now available and find the .tpf (mods) you downloaded and open those. after when you have those selected click "run" and your game should run with all mods you've selected.

Sorry I don't speak italian so you might need Google translate.
--Peter Parker(Earth 616)
" Well, wobble my webs and call me shaky! It's Goldilocks-- the hippest hammer in the west! "

Yea, i did it (and without google translate xD)! Thanks, u have been very gentle and cleare :)

np glad to help :)
--Peter Parker(Earth 616)
" Well, wobble my webs and call me shaky! It's Goldilocks-- the hippest hammer in the west! "