DC : New 52

Started by Polygone, October 14, 2012, 12:20PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi all :)

Anyone following DC? What did you guys think about the reboot?

I personally love it, and hate it, what they did with Joker...I hate it because its gross, but I love it cause its so....Jokerish :P, Poor Harley :/

My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

I'm the same old pessimistic and negative like before, so I have to say: I like few parts and I dislike other ones :D I do miss Wally West though. Last time I checked, he was just...nowhere. He is my favourite Flash.

Batman and Robin I like so far. I dislike the Nightwing costume change though; I preferred the blue.

5 points for Hyperman. Or at least one like. Grayson is one of my favourites (well, no...he is THE favourite for me in DC next to Wally West Flash, Bane and Deathstroke) and I'm glad he is alive and well, but I don't like his new costume. For me, the black and blue one is iconic. For me, this is like if Batman's costume would be black and white. For me, this is like if Superman would wear...I dunno...green and yellow

Quote from: Suigetsu on October 15, 2012, 04:53AM
5 points for Hyperman. Or at least one like. Grayson is one of my favourites (well, no...he is THE favourite for me in DC next to Wally West Flash, Bane and Deathstroke) and I'm glad he is alive and well, but I don't like his new costume. For me, the black and blue one is iconic. For me, this is like if Batman's costume would be black and white. For me, this is like if Superman would wear...I dunno...green and yellow

Why, thank you. Yeah, I like Grayson, though I think my favorite Robin is Damian Wayne.

Well, I'm not a Robin fan myself. If Grayson wouldn't be Nightwing, my level of fanatism would be lower

The only Robin I truly like in the role is Damian, as he's like a mixture of a young assassin version of Bruce Wayne and Artemis Fowl (II).

Tim Drake is best on his own, as he's a great detective.

Jason Todd... well you know, he's not the kindest person...

Dick Grayson is just good in general.

But I don't like the fact, that most people disrespect the character Robin. Why the hate? I don't know, but many people just dislike the whole Robin concept, even though, Robin is just the best sidekick type of a character ever in my eyes :D

I guess because Batman is Batman, and Batman with a sidekick, well I've gotten used to it, but i can imagine a hardcore bat fan hating Robin

But that's the strange part. Batman had a Robin for many decades now :D Although, yeah, the title was given to many people now, but it's strange :D

I do think that for many years, the whole Batman concept was turned into something ridiculous with Robin; remember around the time the blue pretty much completely replaced the black? Back then, they wanted him to be more "happy/kid-friendly" so they gave him Robin and turned the whole thing into a bad comedy. It's the thing the Adam West/Burt Ward series was based on.

Now, though, he's the way he needs to be. A dark, mostly serious detective and a son who is very much like a hardcore version of himself.

I totally wanna start reading this series. Haven't gotten around to it yet, but I've heard some very weird and gruesome things went on.

Yep. Like Harley actually having that which we cannot speak of with Deadshot. And I found that out when I was googling for harley pictures -_-

Haha, well, after that happening which we cannot speak of, she went back to being 100% insane, so that makes up for her cheating on J...I guess :P

If ya didn't know yet : (SPOILER) She jammed Jokers head on Deadshots mask and began to talk like him like he was Joker, after that Deadshot shot her, and Harley (being an ionic comic book character) survived it :P

But Deadshot never misses ! XD