DC : New 52

Started by Polygone, October 14, 2012, 12:20PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: anonymouspunk89 on December 21, 2012, 11:42AM
Prequels are a tricky business because they can go either way, they could be great and add more to an already great story. Or they they can be terrible and ruin the story that it's based on.

I just think they're fairly pointless. It makes more sense to see things in order. If you already know how it all ends, it just doesn't seem to have any real point.

I don't want an Arkham prequel myself, due to the fact, that Joker wouldn't have Mark Hamill as his voice, and it wouldn't be the same for me :D

Quote from: Hyperman360 on December 21, 2012, 12:26PM
I just think they're fairly pointless. It makes more sense to see things in order. If you already know how it all ends, it just doesn't seem to have any real point.
You're right, but I don't mind the ride if they do it right (For example: I know how Tron Uprising will end, but it's an excellent story)

Raven is costume is just.. Lets just say I hope they change it soon. They did say that Trigon took over her or something like that so that costume could just be out for a bit I hope.

Quote from: Me on February 15, 2013, 11:18PM
Raven is costume is just.. Lets just say I hope they change it soon. They did say that Trigon took over her or something like that so that costume could just be out for a bit I hope.

its all bats and birds and owls and what not over there in DC huh?

"Stand Up for what is right, even if you stand alone."

Well, if it would be a new character, it would be awesome, but for an existing, established one, it's pretty....extreme :D

Anyone read Batman 17 yet?

One part of me is dissapointed, one part of me is happy. I dont really know, I did expect something like this..but still
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven