Show your Art (Drawings, Music, Videos, Micro Heroes, Graphic Art.. etc)

Started by Midnightphoenix, October 24, 2012, 04:46PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: MUALover on April 03, 2016, 02:52AM

Batman looks soooo cool!! How did you managed to do this on Microsoft Paint?
You are very talented! :applause: :thumbsup2:

Thanks a lot MUALover, I appreciate ! To answer your question , well... art is a part of my life.I learned traditional art  technics in high school . And nowdays that digital art is became ineludibile if someone want to deal with art, I thought maybe I can utilize my art studies somehow. And my first step was to learn the most simpliest drawing software .
Actually I use MS Paint along with Gimp for the skins I make.
" The day you stop racing,
is the day you win the race "

I was going to upload some microhero teams to see what you guys thought,but i don't know how.Can anyone help me.

Quote from: Owl City on April 03, 2016, 06:14PM
Thanks a lot!!! Glad you like my sutff!! Just listened to the previews of your songs, didn't buy them (yet, but I will buy soon) and they sound great!! I could clearly feel the owl city and lady gaga inpiration!! Keep up the good work!!
Thanks! I really appreciate it! I thought they doesn't sound so much to Owl City and Lady Gaga, but turns out it did.. :D

Quote from: Dr. Bruce Banner on April 04, 2016, 04:43AM
Thanks a lot MUALover, I appreciate ! To answer your question , well... art is a part of my life.I learned traditional art  technics in high school . And nowdays that digital art is became ineludibile if someone want to deal with art, I thought maybe I can utilize my art studies somehow. And my first step was to learn the most simpliest drawing software .
Actually I use MS Paint along with Gimp for the skins I make.
Traditional art? Wow that's really great! I prefer traditional art over digital ones, though, but they are awesome in the end nevertheless. :) Keep up the good work!  :thumbsup2:

Quote from: Owl City on April 11, 2016, 10:58AM
90s wolverine:

Awesome as always, Owl City! ;)

Quote from: jaybird on April 11, 2016, 05:08PM
I was going to upload some microhero teams to see what you guys thought,but i don't know how.Can anyone help me.
Quote from: Owl City on April 12, 2016, 09:58AM
I upload my pics at deviantart, you should try.
You should try Owl City's suggestion first. But you could upload your image to file sharing websites such as mediafire, sendspace, etc. then copy the link and paste them here. Good luck. ;)
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

@MUALover, the previews of your songs sound awesome!

@Owl City, I love your Wolverine he looks fantastic!

@Jaybird, both suggestions are good. You could upload them to Deviantart, but a file sharing site like Photobucket could be easier.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

All right this is my first micro heroes team.More to come soon let me know what you think and if want to know my headcanon.http://fav.me/d9z0rli

Quote from: jaybird on April 14, 2016, 01:32PM
All right this is my first micro heroes team.More to come soon let me know what you think and if want to know my headcanon.http://fav.me/d9z0rli

Awesome and unique team, I would love to know the story behind them!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

If you rember I promissed that I will share the comic I started ...
So here are the first three pages . There aren't finished , but I think I'm on the right track  ;)
So what do think ?

" The day you stop racing,
is the day you win the race "

Holy Chocolate egg! Looks amazing! Very gritty and neat! I would personally remove the white lines on the cape last panel, it kinda pulls me out of the style, but very promising start!
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Wow those panels look amazing!

OMG, it's looks pretty awesome, man! I'm very glad that you improve your abilities all the time ;) Keep it up!

The colloring process of Jean Grey (I should haveshared it here before but I forgot XD)

Quote from: Owl City on May 04, 2016, 12:18PM
The colloring process of Jean Grey (I should haveshared it here before but I forgot XD)

Wow, Jean looks perfect! Love your work so much:)