Show your Art (Drawings, Music, Videos, Micro Heroes, Graphic Art.. etc)

Started by Midnightphoenix, October 24, 2012, 04:46PM

Previous topic - Next topic

It's been a long time since I last made a mermaid/merman artwork so decided to create a pic of myself as a merman:

Wow that picture looks so beautiful, and you do as well! It looks amazing!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: Owl City on February 22, 2016, 06:52PM
Thanks MidnightPhoenix!!

Of course!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

It was in the early 90' s when superhero comics started in Hungary.
I clearly remember the first comic book I held in my hands . It was Batman : The killing joke . I was around 7 or 8 years old and I was totally shocked. The story , the drawings the whole atmosphere ...
Batman was followed by The Amazing Spiderman. And in the course of time the whole Dc and Marvel universe had become the part of our life. So after me and my brothers came back to ourselves we started to create our own universe with our own superheroes.
Usually drawing was my task and my brothers helped to create the storyline. We did this for years...
So a few days ago I decided to start drawing comics again. The one I already started will be dedicate to my first comic book treat ... so here is a little sketch what I made in MS Paint ...

" The day you stop racing,
is the day you win the race "

Thanks Man ! Just like yours  ;)

That looks awesome!

Thank's Midnightphoenix !
I will share the full comic in this topic.  ;)

Looks like Jean got some friends to play with:
Cyclops - 90s:

Inspiration:

And
Storm - 90s:

Storm and Cyclops look fantastic!

Quote from: Owl City on February 02, 2016, 06:43PM
Now I proudly present you the finished piece:

Quote from: Owl City on February 22, 2016, 08:59AM
It's been a long time since I last made a mermaid/merman artwork so decided to create a pic of myself as a merman:

Quote from: Owl City on March 04, 2016, 09:01AM
Looks like Jean got some friends to play with:
Cyclops - 90s:

Inspiration:

And
Storm - 90s:

Awesome as always, Owl City! Agreed with midnightphoenix, your shading looks smooth I love it!  :bowdown:

I'm amazed by your merman picture! It's so beautifully crafted my jaw was dropped. :D Storm and Cyclops are looking good! Keep up the good work! :thumbsup2:

Quote from: Dr. Bruce Banner on February 23, 2016, 04:29AM
It was in the early 90' s when superhero comics started in Hungary.
I clearly remember the first comic book I held in my hands . It was Batman : The killing joke . I was around 7 or 8 years old and I was totally shocked. The story , the drawings the whole atmosphere ...
Batman was followed by The Amazing Spiderman. And in the course of time the whole Dc and Marvel universe had become the part of our life. So after me and my brothers came back to ourselves we started to create our own universe with our own superheroes.
Usually drawing was my task and my brothers helped to create the storyline. We did this for years...
So a few days ago I decided to start drawing comics again. The one I already started will be dedicate to my first comic book treat ... so here is a little sketch what I made in MS Paint ...

Batman looks soooo cool!! How did you managed to do this on Microsoft Paint?
You are very talented! :applause: :thumbsup2:

Aside from modding (which is an activity I'm still trying to achieve for the past 10 months :banghead:), I'm now a very independent music producer and composer XD

Inspired by Owl City, Lady Gaga, The Chainsmokers, and other artists, I decided to compose instrumental tracks with elements of dubstep/EDM/dance/synthpop genre. A weird mixture of feelings are what you will get after you heard it.  :chuckle:

It's called "Hangover - EP" and it's an extended play album consisting of four instrumental tracks that are 'vocal-ready'. I'm not a good vocalist so I don't want to include my voice into my instrumental tracks. ;)

Consider this album as an experimental album. :wiggle:

By the way, this EP is a representative to my upcoming independent major instrumental album called "Resurgence" which will be available soon on 2018. Tracks on this EP would be included in "Resurgence"

FYI, majority of the tracks in both "Hangover - EP" and "Resurgence" talks about my life summary.
There will be also dramatically-composed tracks and original soundtracks that was included in short films I've been working on so far.

Preview of the tracks are available here (Downloads are now available :D) :
CDBaby.com : Hangover - EP

What do you think? :)
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Thanks a lot!!! Glad you like my sutff!! Just listened to the previews of your songs, didn't buy them (yet, but I will buy soon) and they sound great!! I could clearly feel the owl city and lady gaga inpiration!! Keep up the good work!!