DC Universe Online

Started by Me, January 28, 2013, 07:42PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Does anyone play this at all? :D

I just started playing yesterday (took almost 2 days to download >.<) and I'm liking it so far. :D does anybody here like it?

I tired it out and thought it was pretty good, I wish the character making was a bit more custom, but I like everything else about it as far as I can tell. I didn't play it very long though so I can't judge it off of a few days of gameplay.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Haha nice did you play it on your PC or on the PS3? :)

PC, I don't have a ps3 sadly :(

I heard that they got rid of the disc version of it for the ps3, so you can only download it. Which kind of sucks I think.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

oh, i played last year when they launched free to play, think ill gonna back this week, since i cant join marvel heroes
anyway nickname is Razard
is PC version
wat nick do u guys use?

bullern is my nickname. Primary character is Force Light, a lvl 30 mental power combat staff user.
We all have secret. The ones that we keep. And the ones that are kept.

no way, just like me, im acrobat, but i use illusionist powers

my best character is level 21 he would probably be level 30 if I played the game more XD, he has a shield has acrobatics and has gadgets I use to play it like all the time but it got kinda boring, anways I have 6 characters and I happen to give them speed movement modes a lot for some reason, I think flight is slow, or it just feels slow I give my characters no powers a lot too. (acrobatics, gadgets,martial arts) My character names suck XD I don't feel like sharing.  I'm waiting for marvel heroes!

I got flight instead of acrobatics, but I regret that sometimes. I wish that you could at least have one more travel power when you reach lvl 30.

I agree with you marvel1404 I have some characters who I want to have different movements cause I want to play with them with a different movement. I still have like 3 skill points and 3 powers points I haven't spent cause I have every skill except the buffs (which I don't know which to get) and with powers I can't decide what to get.

You can have more weapon skills though. I managed to buy the possibility to wield both staff and dual swords. But I have a powerful staff already so it is almost useless now.

I've been wanting to get a new weapon  type so I can have more weapons (cause my character is a character that is fitting for more weapons)
But Like you said it would be useless, cause the other weapon has a advantage sometimes or sometimes lower and if you want to use the other weapon you will be weaker or stronger.

i think u can reset ur skill points, so u can just change ur primary weapon,
anyway, i like this game, but the powers are so limited! the 90% of population there is some demon wings/armor suited hero flying w fire powers...

I almost got every skills at dual wield beside the full upgrade of the staff. But I can't find any good dual wield items out in the game. The ones I find is maybe a thousand times weaker than my staff. I would then not deliver any damage to my enemies.

I play DCUO names Kryptanius from XenosXFighters I love customising so DCUO is the best game I know for choice been playing since 4 months after the F2P released i'm PC EU Server
heres a sneak preview on one of my mods on my thread but this will be new.
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8940.msg166593.html#msg166593