The Worlds Wrestling Thread: (A Fanfiction and a prediction game all in one)

Started by Oddark123, May 18, 2013, 05:38AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doctor Doom

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Winner: Doctor Doom

Doctor Doom gets the win but beats down Jerry.

This leads to Hulk running down to help Jerry.

This leads to Tom and Candy Cane running down to go at them

This leads to Yoda running down to even the score.

Nick Fury has enough and comes out as well

Fury: Alright stop it. This looks very damn familar. Last time i tried to narrow it down but to hell with it. All six of you get ready because at the Vegenance pre-show you all will have a huge six-man tag match to start off the show. Good night everyone.

Superstars fades off the air with all six of them looking at one another knowing things will get heated to start off the pre-show
---

Worlds Wrestling Entertainment Presents:
Vengeance

Theme: The Enemy by Godsmack
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rg2BvmFKCvc

Card:

WWE Championship
Scorpion (c) vs Ares

Intercontinental Championship
Adam (c) vs Death

Evil Ash vs Ash Williams

WWE Tag Team Championship (Crowning Match)
Michelangelo & Raphael vs Perry the Platypus & Dr. Doofenshmirtz

Raiden vs Parallax

Dahak vs Leonardo

Scooby Doo vs Tar Monster

Iron Man vs Megatron

Doctor Loomis & Fonz vs Michael Myers & ???

Pre-Show Match:
Doctor Doom, Tom & Candy Cane vs Yoda, Jerry & Hulk

Vengeance Pre-Show 01

The live crowd is set for tonight's new WWE PPV and the match to kick things off for the evening gets under way.

Doctor Doom makes his entrance out first to the ring.

Candy Cane skips down to the ring knocking out a camera man on her way.

Tom is the last out for his team in this big six-man tag.

Jerry and Hulk come down to the ring united as a team for the contest with the crowd cheering in approval.

Yoda slowly comes down to the ring to round off the team.

The ACME referee doesn't waste any time and the bell rings

MATCH:
Doctor Doom, Candy Cane & Tom vs Hulk, Jerry & Yoda
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Hulk, Jerry and Yoda

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Winner: Doctor Doom, Candy Cane & Tom

Doom, Candy Cane and Tom celebrate their win. Doom exits first as Tom and Candy sneak a few more shots on the downed Jerry as the pre-show comes to an end

---

Vengeance 01

The official vengeance show kicks off with a huge display of fireworks. The crowd cheers as the first match is about to go off.

Evil Ash makes his way down to the ring. He picks a fight with a fan sitting at ringside and then gets in the ring laughing at him.

Ash Williams then follows out to the ring. He knows the agreement he made with Evil Ash last week on RAW, this match will settle their differences...for now. And the match gets under way

MATCH:
Evil Ash vs Ash Williams
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Evil Ash

Winner: Evil Ash

Evil wins this confrontation. He laughs at Ash proving he is the better Ash....for now. Evil Ash exits the ring. Ash slumps out of the ring and leaves

The ring clears and now we are set for the next match.

Scooby Doo comes out with Shaggy behind him. Scooby eats some Scooby Snacks knowing this match is coming and it's going to be a tough one.

Tar Monster comes out with Jaguaro in his corner as well. Tar Monster however is not looking worried at all.

Before the bell we spy Daphne and Scrappy Doo are shown in the back watching. The ACME referee hits the bell and the match is on

MATCH:
Scooby Doo w/ Shaggy vs Tar Monster w/ Jaguaro

Tar Monster and Jaguaro