Who is the bes pyschic in the X-men?

Started by Phoenix92, November 12, 2010, 07:05AM

Previous topic - Next topic
That would have to be Jean Grey. Emma Frost and Professor X would come in second.

Cats are superior to humans and one day they will rule the Earth.

emma frost and the five cuckoos .... i go with them

I AM A SNAKE WITH COLD SKIN, NO EMOTIONS,
THAT SLITHERS AROUND SEARCHING FOR PREY WITH ITS TONGUE,
SWALLOWING DOWN THOSE THAT LOOK TASTY.

January 23, 2012, 02:15PM #17 Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 02:19PM by MarvelFan12345
The new reply reminds me that Psylocke goes up the psychic spectrum. Here's my new one...I imagine they all would be ranked as Omega-Level Telepaths.

Jean Grey (White Phoenix of the Crown)
Hyperstorm
All Grey-Summers Children and Franklin Richards
Professor X, Psylocke, Exodus, and Shadow King
Emma Frost and the Stepford Cuckoos (individual)

I wasn't sure if Moondragon would be on the Grey-Summers level or Professor X's. Perhaps Fox could clear this up.
Another person I was unsure of was Mr. Sinister. He'd either be Profesorr X's level or Emma Frost's.

January 27, 2012, 10:25AM #18 Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 10:29AM by DarkPriest
I think Mr.Sinister's telepathy was strong but not as well as professor x or phoenix. but his telepathy can  block or shield his mind form higher level telepath's mental attack... i think

I see Sinister as level Emma, so to speak xD

For me its

1 : Phoenix (undenyable)
2 : Charles Xavier
3 : Betsy
4 : Emma
5 : Karma

I dont know all the telepaths out of the top of my head and am keeping it exclusive to the X-men here, so those are my bets, and for all you Cuckoo fans out there, I know they long aren't anymore, but I still see em as villains in my little retro universe :P
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

January 27, 2012, 12:00PM #20 Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 12:04PM by DarkPriest
What level of selene gallio and danielle moonstar's telepathy? and i read in marvel wiki moondragon us the most powerful telepath, ain't she?
EDIT : I never read comics but marvel wiki
my country hard to find xmen comics