Andersonbrazil presents: SMALL PACK 25 (25/12/2021)

Started by andersonbrazil, September 05, 2014, 10:47PM

Previous topic - Next topic
December 20, 2019, 09:37AM #540 Last Edit: November 02, 2020, 07:50PM by andersonbrazil
SMALL PACK 17 and VU
22/12/2019

Hello guys!
Before the end of this year I could not fail to post more one pack for our enjoyment. It took a while but I managed to reach the goal I wanted.

Thanks to UltraMegaMagnus for making me available the Marvel Super Wars and Marvel Heroes models with their animations. Thank you my friend!

I want to wish you all a merry Christmas, and for that I will never tire of announcing that the feast is of Jesus Christ. That in every hug, gift, smile, we can honor the one who changed the history of the world, and the life of everyone who believe in Him.
I wish you a happy new year, and that your plans and projects are successful. God bless you all!

Have fun with MUA!

Brand Credits:
Marvel Entertainment
Activision
Vicarious Visions
Capcom
Gazillion Entertainment
NetEase Games

Spoiler

Muito bom Anderson! Demais como sempre!
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community

Quote from: Canino on December 20, 2019, 11:13AM
Muito bom Anderson! Demais como sempre!

Vlw Canino! Eu tenho uma quantidade boa de modelos de MSW mobile. Vamos ter muitos desses modelos pra MUA agora.

Well done, Anderson. I particularly like Storm and Taskmaster. I'll need to do some updating when I get a chance.

Quote from: Outsider on December 21, 2019, 12:08PM
Well done, Anderson. I particularly like Storm and Taskmaster. I'll need to do some updating when I get a chance.

Thank you Outsider!
I found some cool Sentinel models. I plan to update the old skins and convert these new models.
You asked me about the skins features for Sindel. I will try to find MK animations so I'll see what can be viable.

That iceman skin is my favorite, I've been waiting on someone to convert that. Thanks, Anderson.

This is quite a lot! Not sure "small" pack is an appropriate name...
The Storm AvX costume mannequin is cool, been looking for that one.  By chance, is a matching skin on the radar?

General question:  Does the Alchemy finalizer tool have a simple way to adjust the height for flying mannequins?  Sometimes they are too high or too low depending on where I place them.

Quote from: scottsum on December 23, 2019, 02:32PM
This is quite a lot! Not sure "small" pack is an appropriate name...
The Storm AvX costume mannequin is cool, been looking for that one.  By chance, is a matching skin on the radar?

General question:  Does the Alchemy finalizer tool have a simple way to adjust the height for flying mannequins?  Sometimes they are too high or too low depending on where I place them.

In addition to this Storm animated MH skin, there's her MFF skin. Maybe I will make another mannequin with this model.
Unfortunately I don't know any features in finalyzer that change the position of the model. Actually I think the places in menulocation are very variable. You need to look for the best place this mannequin fits.

Quote from: andersonbrazil on December 23, 2019, 03:33PM
Unfortunately I don't know any features in finalyzer that change the position of the model.
Ok, it was a shot in the dark, thanks for the quick reply.

Quote from: andersonbrazil on December 23, 2019, 03:33PM
In addition to this Storm animated MH skin, there's her MFF skin. Maybe I will make another mannequin with this model.
Unfortunately I don't know any features in finalyzer that change the position of the model. Actually I think the places in menulocation are very variable. You need to look for the best place this mannequin fits.

Bravo on small pack 17 Anderson, these skins are beautiful. I agree with you and Scottsum; I'd personally love to see a Storm MFF skin or the matching MH skin for your amazing mannequin. I also wanted to know if you had any interest in converting the Future Foundation skins for the F4 from MFF? I personally think the models are spectacular but it all depends on your interest on them. Regardless, keep up the amazing work; your Small Packs are consistently well put together. :) :) :)

Quote from: nando915 on January 02, 2020, 10:50AM
Bravo on small pack 17 Anderson, these skins are beautiful. I agree with you and Scottsum; I'd personally love to see a Storm MFF skin or the matching MH skin for your amazing mannequin. I also wanted to know if you had any interest in converting the Future Foundation skins for the F4 from MFF? I personally think the models are spectacular but it all depends on your interest on them. Regardless, keep up the amazing work; your Small Packs are consistently well put together. :) :) :)

Thank you nando915!
I haven't considered the idea of converting Storm MFF skin yet, but there is an MSW Storm skin that caught my attention. In fact the MSW models will be my conversion target. The models are very high quality.

Really awesome job! This is so awesome i like Wanda AOU alot!!  :scarletw: Thank you for sharing this! :) Also sorry to bothering you, would u mind if u make for emma frost super war skin too? she is look so beautifull on MSW, i will really apreciate if u want to make emma skin too  :emmafrost: Thank you! :)
"If you're poking around in my mind, I will Portal you in front of a moving truck" :blink:

Quote from: Clarice on January 05, 2020, 01:21AM
Really awesome job! This is so awesome i like Wanda AOU alot!!  :scarletw: Thank you for sharing this! :) Also sorry to bothering you, would u mind if u make for emma frost super war skin too? she is look so beautifull on MSW, i will really apreciate if u want to make emma skin too  :emmafrost: Thank you! :)

Thanks for the compliments, Clarice!
MSW skins are in my plans this year, and thanks to UltraMegaMagnus, I have a lot of models on hand, but I don't think I have these models from Emma Frost, but I'll see if I can get it, because it is also in my interest.