Once Upon A Time

Started by Midnightphoenix, December 30, 2014, 10:24PM

Previous topic - Next topic
July 11, 2015, 04:08PM #75 Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 04:17PM by White Queen
Brave's Princess Merida is coming to Once Upon a Time!

Oh my god! My prayers have been answered! She looks great!
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Im glad Merida is making her way into Once Upon a Time!!
P.S. is anyone still adding info for the Sims 4 Thread?
:storm:

August 24, 2015, 10:57AM #79 Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 11:02AM by White Queen
Season 5, Episode 1 "The Dark Swan" Sneak Peek!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgjhmT0H5fE

Really excited for this season. Can't wait to see Camelot. :D

Also several episode names have been revealed.
Ep 2 "The Price"
Ep 3 "Siege Perilous"
Ep 4 "The Broken Kingdom"
Ep 5 "Dreamcatcher"

Quote from: White Queen on August 24, 2015, 10:57AM
Season 5, Episode 1 "The Dark Swan" Sneak Peek!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgjhmT0H5fE

Really excited for this season. Can't wait to see Camelot. :D

Also several episode names have been revealed.
Ep 2 "The Price"
Ep 3 "Siege Perilous"
Ep 4 "The Broken Kingdom"
Ep 5 "Dreamcatcher"
Thanks!! I truly cant wait for it to come out in September!! :storm:

Anyone watch the 1st episode of S5? I have to say I was pleasantly surprised and a bit confused at the end, and Emma looks absolutely killer. :D So pumped for this season, it's already off to a good start.

I really enjoyed the episode. It gave me a different feeling then most. Snow and Charming seemed to take more of a back seat, as well as Belle. I loved Emma as the dark swan though she was amazing.

The ending was a bit been there done that, though I think it will at least allow us to see two interesting parallel stories rather then one.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Ruuummmpllee, so glad to see this.

The ending was a little meh, but I laughed when snow said 'again?' The show knows it's something they've done before, but no doubt it'll be a good season :)
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

October 02, 2015, 08:00PM #84 Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 08:03PM by Lightning249539
Quote from: White Queen on September 28, 2015, 02:34PM
Anyone watch the 1st episode of S5? I have to say I was pleasantly surprised and a bit confused at the end, and Emma looks absolutely killer. :D So pumped for this season, it's already off to a good start.
I loved the first episode of season 5! I liked how they went into the tornado to be transported to the Enchanted Forest!
The end was like woah what happened, but I understood how Dark Swan (Emma) did not want to be good.
:storm:

October 03, 2015, 01:35PM #85 Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 01:38PM by mj fan
I was hoping them to go filming in a real castle and make the story in the fantasy world. It would have been easier and they wouldn't have had to create the fairytale sets.
I mean characters could be what they truly are, heroes. with their own clothes back.. I don't like the ending, but I was expecting it anyway: makes me think of the dark phoenix stuff. Jean died so many times, now it turns into a joke.

I'm back, i'm gone, I'm back I'm gone...  That's the same thing for OUAT.
I don't know what to think of the plot either: "emma possessed?" I don't know.. she is just mentaly hill, she clearly recognizes her family and friends. If she really wanted to hurt them she would have done it the first time.. she just want to show how cool being bad is.

I dunno, really. Again the main idea is great, but I'm puzzled by the fact that there are too many flashbacks again.
I still like it! it is really catchy. I just expected better.

Quote from: mj fan on October 03, 2015, 01:35PM
I was hoping them to go filming in a real castle and make the story in the fantasy world. It would have been easier and they wouldn't have had to create the fairytale sets.
I mean characters could be what they truly are, heroes. with their own clothes back.. I don't like the ending, but I was expecting it anyway: makes me think of the dark phoenix stuff. Jean died so many times, now it turns into a joke.

I'm back, i'm gone, I'm back I'm gone...  That's the same thing for OUAT.
I don't know what to think of the plot either: "emma possessed?" I don't know.. she is just mentaly hill, she clearly recognizes her family and friends. If she really wanted to hurt them she would have done it the first time.. she just want to show how cool being bad is.

I dunno, really. Again the main idea is great, but I'm puzzled by the fact that there are too many flashbacks again.
I still like it! it is really catchy. I just expected better.
I'm not very knowledgeable in the subject, but I would think filming in an actual castle would cost more (both in terms of money and time) than just using CGI and making a custom set, cuz they would have to get permission to film there and stuff.
I would assume that unlike Game of Thrones (where they actually film most of the scenes at landmarks around the world), Once Upon a Time doesn't have the time to go looking for a castle and filming there then going back to Steveston to film the Storybrooke scenes (which are most of the scenes anyway) and then probably going back to the castle to re-film or film extra scenes or something. I mean Game of Thrones has an entire year between each season (enough time to film, plan filming locations and stuff), Once has only 4 months.

October 03, 2015, 03:09PM #87 Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 03:31PM by mj fan
QuoteI'm not very knowledgeable in the subject, but I would think filming in an actual castle would cost more (both in terms of money and time) than just using CGI and making a custom set, cuz they would have to get permission to film there and stuff.
I would assume that unlike Game of Thrones (where they actually film most of the scenes at landmarks around the world), Once Upon a Time doesn't have the time to go looking for a castle and filming there then going back to Steveston to film the Storybrooke scenes (which are most of the scenes anyway) and then probably going back to the castle to re-film or film extra scenes or something. I mean Game of Thrones has an entire year between each season (enough time to film, plan filming locations and stuff), Once has only 4 months.

My point is that they can't do the same thing every season. Characters just forget everything and they are sent back to storybrooke, that's it.
...Snow white may be shocked, saying"agaiiiin??" but so was I! it does not make it less annoying.
I don't think they should film in Steveston for the Storybrooke scenes then. They should find a new place for an entire season. And maybe be back after a while, like "heeyy we are back home"!! Because they are leaving for less than an episode each time. Now the "excalibur storyline" is a huge flashback. and I think that's a shame.
That's the reason why they did this ending in the last episode, because that's easier. But it does not make it better.

Second episode was good, not great, but good. :P
I'm curious if we'll see Morgan(a) Le Fay. There will be a Sir Morgan character in an upcoming episode. Fans believe that he will be OUAT's version of Morgan(a), plus there is no "Sir Morgan" in the Arthurian tale. So if Morgan(a) will be portrayed as male in OUAT, then that will be very intriguing and I'm definitely looking forward to it.

I agree this episode was very hit or miss, though I did really love the ball room dancing scene with the modern day music.

I am pretty disappointed they once again decided to go with a curse to send the characters back and to erase their memories.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS