The Sims 3

Started by Midnightphoenix, May 25, 2011, 03:21PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Polygone on July 13, 2011, 03:20AM
Guilty, yep, got 1 2 and 3, however 2 with all expansion & Stuff packs laggs! :P

Anyway, I have never thought of making marvel characters in sims XD, Im now busy making the X-mansion :P (without the sub-basement though, its a pain to make it + Almost no sim would go there, so I dont see the point in making it :P)

I Think out of all the Sims 2 is my favorite, The first Sims began to lag and freeze my computer after all the expansions were installed, and for the Sims 2 I only have the original and for 3 I have almost all the exspansions except Generations, and all the stuff packs

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I used to ''re-design'' clothes for sims 2 xD and I have all expansions for it : D I think its one of the best games
if one the best game out there : D Sims Lara and X-MEN where always my fave games : D
EDIT: and RE xD

Im thinking of installing The Sims 3 + World Adventures + Night Life again/ But im not sure. Those are my favourite EP for Sims 3 ( currently ) I once made an X-Mansion in Sims 2, it was a little hard making the sub-basement but it really looked cool. The Mansion was based on the one in X-Men Legends. I made several sims Jean, Wolverine, Rogue, Emma Frost, Cyclops, Storm, Professor X and someone else i cant remember. Jean and Cyclops were lovers but Jean caught Emma kissing Cyclops and then the drama began xD Jean started slapping Cyclops and Emma and then later started fist fighting xD turned into a soap opra