(My) Nexus Mods

Started by Mynexus92, May 20, 2024, 09:02PM

Previous topic - Next topic
June 28, 2024, 10:34PM #15 Last Edit: June 28, 2024, 10:37PM by Mynexus92
Update 29/06/24

Darkness descends upon the Marvel universe, as the Sinister Six, Dark Avengers, and many others arrive! Here to blacken the sky are: Abomination, Apocalypse, Ares, Beast (Dark Beast), Blackheart, Bullseye, Captain America (Hydra Supreme), Daken, Dormammu, Dr. Doom (Classic and Infamous Iron Man), Dr. Octopus (Classic and Superior), Electro, Goblin Queen, Green Goblin (Classic and Iron Patriot), Hela, Hobgoblin, Hulk (Maestro), Invisible Woman (Malice), Iron Man (Superior), Kang The Conqueror, Kingpin, Kraven The Hunter, Kurse, Lizard, Mandarin (Classic and Armour), Mephisto (Classic and Alt), Mr. Fantastic (The Maker), Mysterio, Red Hulk (Classic), Rhino, Sabretooth (Classic and Unity Squad), Scorpion, Sentry (Classic and Void), Shocker (Classic and Alt), and Thanos (Classic and Alt). It took a lot of restraint to not make a Galactus mannequin, and just have it be a giant foot.

I re-made Magneto's Classic and All-New, All-Different mannequins to fix the capes being an opaque black. I gotta say I hate working with some of these capes, especially when they cull themselves or refuse to cooperate with light.

July 05, 2024, 09:52PM #16 Last Edit: July 06, 2024, 09:43AM by Mynexus92
Update 06/07/24

No themes, and no comic book binges this time! Blade (Alt), Clea, Elektra (Classic and Daredevil), Hank Pym (Ant-Man), Hyperion, Mach I, Mach V, Moon Knight (Armoured), Nova (Future Fight), Onslaught, Phoenix (Classic Alt), Satana (Thunderbolts), Scarlet Spider (Kaine Alt), Spider-Man (Last Stand, 2099 Solo, and Noir), Spiderwoman (Arachne, Spider-Girl, Madame Web), and Winter Soldier (Alt) join this smaller-sized update. I hadn't thought I would hit a character limit in my post (didn't think I'd make more than a few mannequins), and I had some old (bad) mannequins still listed, so they've been removed to make some space.

I wish Marvel gave more love to the Thunderbolts and the Squadron Supreme. A proper Moonstone or Nighthawk model would be awesome...

July 11, 2024, 08:01PM #17 Last Edit: September 14, 2024, 10:06PM by Mynexus92
Update 11/07/24

There are a number of characters that I really like in this universe, but don't have the space on the roster. Granted one can have multiple herostats, though I find I prefer making them costumes over similar characters. I still want to rep these characters, so with that in mind I thought it'd be fun to try something new. Presenting:

Group Mannequins

:panther: Black Panthers :bheart:
Spoiler

:blackwidow: Black Widows :emmafrost:
Spoiler

:capamer: Captains America :usagent:
Spoiler

:capamer: Captain America And Sharon Carter :emmafrost:
Spoiler

:warbird: Captain Marvel :genis:
Spoiler

:gamora: Daughters Of Thanos :domino:
Spoiler

:blackcat: Divas :firestar:
Spoiler

:pman: Falcon And Misty Knight :fro:
Spoiler

:greengoblin: Goblins :hobgoblin:
Spoiler

:hawkeye: Hawkeye :ronin:
Spoiler

:hawkeye: Hawkeye And Mockingbird :warbird:
Spoiler

:antman: Hank Pym :wasp:
Spoiler

:ifist: Iron Fist And Colleen Wing :emmafrost:
Spoiler

:stark: Iron Man :warmachine:
Spoiler

:pman: Luke Cage And Jessica Jones :jessica:
Spoiler

:warbird: Marvels :kamala:
Spoiler

:nfury: Nick Fury :pman:
Spoiler

:docock: Otto Octavious :spidergirl:
Spoiler

:spiderman: Spider-Men :spidergirl:
Spoiler

:rocket: Rocket And Groot :groot:
Spoiler

:spiderman: Scarlet Spiders :deadpool:
Spoiler

:spiderman: Spider-Man And Mary Jane :phoenix:
Spoiler

:spiderwoman: Spiderwomen :spidergirl:
Spoiler

:cyclops: Summers Brothers :havok:
Spoiler

:thor: Thors :stryfe:
Spoiler

:venom: Venom :venom2:
Spoiler

:wolverine: Wolverine :cable:
Spoiler

August 02, 2024, 09:41PM #18 Last Edit: August 02, 2024, 09:47PM by Mynexus92
Update 03/08/24

Got inspired to make some more mannequins after watching Deadpool and Wolverine (no spoilers of course). Check out new mannequins for Annihilus, Black Bolt, Deadpool (X-Force), Falcon (Mighty Avengers), Hellcat (Future Fight), Nick Fury Sr, and Nick Fury Jr.

I didn't realize there was a character/line limit to posts. Had I thought I was going to make so many mannequins, I would have reserved some posts. I'll need to reformat the first page to make things fit better, although it looks like the multi-mannequins are going to have to stay on page two.

Update 07/08/24

And there came a day like any other...when Marvel would make a pastiche of the Justice League! The Squadron Supreme have had some really interesting runs, and I've got to admit; Heroes Reborn/Return was silly fun. Without further adieu, the main page has been updated with Hyperion, Nighthawk, Power Princess, Dr. Spectrum, and Blur.

Update 13/08/24

Smaller update for today. Writing lesson plans for September is taking up most of my time, so for now we have Colleen Wing, Misty Knight, Jane Foster, Jessica Jones, Sharon Carter, Sunfire, and Squirrel Girl. Next time I'll have more multi-mannequinns as I've been getting some ideas...

Jessica Jones is missing at time of writing.

Quote from: Ceamonks890 on August 13, 2024, 06:54PMJessica Jones is missing at time of writing.

My bad, should be there now.

Update 21/08/24

Between trying to bang out lesson plans before school starts, and tutoring on the side; I haven't had much time to work on these. That being said, Banshee has been added to the 1st page, and the group mannequin section on page 2 has been greatly expanded.

I just found out your work and let me tell you it's very very impressive, something we've never seen here. Huge compliments for real. I've been especially impresssed by the Group Mannequins, I think they are very original and they also makes sense as they would fit the fact some characters could contain multiple characters. I'm sure you are working on many projects as you are very creative and you don't needs ideas from me but I would like to leave you some new group mannequins ideas that could be a must use for many of us. 

:hobgoblin:  :greengoblin: The goblins ---> There are so many Goblins in the game but i think a double mannequin with Hobgoblin and Green goblin and their gliders could be so cool if you somehow pull it off

:venom1: Venom ----> A venom and anti venom mannequin, Venom and Carnage would be cool but I don't think anyone use them together as they are very different characters, while for Anti Venom I think many use him as a simple skin for venom although there is a great mod for him on the forum

:panther: Black Panther and Killmonger ----> very similar characters hero and villain, a great dualism that would be so cool to see in a mannequin

:ghostr: Ghost Riders ----> Danny Ketch, Robbie Reyes and Jhonny Blaze all together

:warbird:  :genis: Captains Marvels -----> both Carol and Mar-Vell

:spiderman: The spidermans ----> a mannequin with the three movie Spiderman would be a dream

:cyclops:  :havok: The Summers -----> Havok and Cyclops, two brothers, similar powers, it would only makes sense to see them together

Hope you liked some of these ideas, very excited to see what others things you will make in the future!

Update 10/09/24

A few group mannequins have been added to the second page, a few I had ideas for, and a few as suggested by Jury. I couldn't get the fire to work with the Ghost Riders, but maybe I'll take another crack at it. I'd also like to thank the Hank Pym mannequin for destroying my VM haha.

Amazing work! I will install everything for sure

Quote from: Jury on September 11, 2024, 01:23PMAmazing work! I will install everything for sure

High praise indeed! Thank you for some of the ideas, I'm sorry I couldn't get the Ghost Riders working; the fire effects were not cooperating.