Blizz's Custom Character Hut: PUNISHER (09/24); LIZARD (10/05)

Started by BliZZ, July 23, 2007, 06:38PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thanks Blizz , currently downloading and should be great like your other recent mods :D

I'm a regular lurker here, but I had to register finally just to let you and all the other modders know what an awesome job you guys are doing, just tried out  :electro: and the  :punisher_logo: and I must say I'm VERY impressed, been waiting on  :electro: in particular for awhile now. Keep up the good work Blizz.

wow man it's amazin i haven't been in the forum cause i was on exams but man i just log in and wow the punisher was there and my face goes like this :D lol

I accidentally packaged up an older version of the powerstyle. I have fixed that and uploaded the new version. The only difference is the animation number for his grab-smash. If you downloaded and installed the version I uploaded yesterday, only the ps_punisher file needs to be replaced.

Oh yeah? sweet, you're referring to the wonky grab-smash animation I take it? It was crazy looking although I was perfectly willing to just ride Castle out to the end anyway since even that move looked cool while he was doing it ;D

Hey nice job Blizz, looks much better now with the knife impale  :thumbsup2:

Man oh man, I would go so far as to say Blizz's character mods are my favorite on this site  ;D just out of curiosity, what mods would be next on your agenda Blizz? as we seem to have similar Marvel tastes.(I noticed my roster consists of mostly Blizz creations  :rockon:

Oh heck yeah!  :sinister: is going to be a permanent member of my roster for sure   :applause:

:punisher_logo:
when punisher take any weapon , the weapon turn invisible....
*(enemy weapons, like swords or bats)
**(yea, i started a new game)
***(nice mod, btw)

zvitor, thanks for pointing that out. I know what's causing it, I'll try to upload a fix later today or early tomorrow.

blizz nice job on the electro, rhino, and punisher mods i shall try them out

Your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man