Which DLC Character would YOU most like to try?

Started by BliZZ, April 27, 2007, 01:39PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Not that we have a source atm, or that we'll be able to use the models. Still, I'm curious.

For me, it is Venom. Cyc and Hawk I've already played as (though these are different versions), and Hulk's moveset is more disappointing than Episode 1.

nightcrawler... i was upset that he was broken in XML2 (even if it was FTW) it made him boring.  Hopefully they've fixed and improved him. 
Oh and Dr. Doom...
oh no wait he's the main bad guy I like fighting against him, hence the reason for the "Ultimate  Alliance"..  gah how stupid to include him!! </rant>

I say Venom.  Cyclops ISN'T different.  They retooled his Optic Beam, which is a cool idea, but the rest is nothing he already doesn't have for XML2, minus the nifty Elektra spin kick they added (Why?  It seems so out of place...).  I never cared for Nightcrawler, decided my 4 year old sister could make a better Hulk, and puked at the rest.  Venom is the only one that doesn't seem to suck, I'm just not happy with all his moves.  It's nothing I can't fix though.  The models on the other hand...  Is there any way to import the models into 3d Max then re-export them via a format the PC will be able to use?
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

RE: 3ds Max: I should think not.

RE: Cyclops not new: ?? He didn't have a continuous beam or a wall-bouncing beam in XML1/2. So, once again, ??

Hawkeye -- for his upgrades and new outfits.

cyclops, i would love to try out his new moves
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Much as his moveset probably isn't too interesting, from a completists point of view, I'm going with Hulk as hes the most famous character from those lot.

Nightcrawler is one of my favourite characters, but he along with Sabertooth, Magneto and Cyclops I've had significant playing with before (although they admittedly have new moves)

Venom I've personally never seen the appeal of to be honest, as a Spider-man villain hes decent, but I've never been too bothered about him outside that context because he's too focused on Spider-man.  Similarly with Hawkeye, he's just never really interested me - I've got my own bow, admittedly without much skill or weird and wonderful arrows, but it still decreases the novelty of his 'powers'.

Doom annoys me because they could have had any of thousands of characters Marvel has, yet they chose the games villain, which makes no sense although it sounds like they are going to explain it somehow (future version?).

Venom sounds like the most fun to me.  He looks so badass in the game. :venom:

May 15, 2007, 10:52PM #10 Last Edit: May 16, 2007, 03:04AM by jonchang
lol. no one wants to use Dr. Doom. :rofl:

Although he does sound cool when he says his extreme, Doom's Day.

well my friend Marty wants to use him
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

Can some 360 player get me the names of the XTremes of the DLC Characters?