Out of the 7th gen. consoles, which do you like the most?

Started by jonchang, July 29, 2007, 12:35AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: cvc on November 08, 2007, 10:51PM
The wii is not more advanced it's just more fun witch is want you want in a console game system.
Well its more advanced in the moving the remote instead of using a joystick way ... they shouldve put graphics like the xbox 360 and ps3 then it would be basically better then them except for some of the games that come out

It really goes to show how super smart Nintendo is to build a system that has less  power and graphics and out sell a way superior system as they focused on game play.
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

Quote from: Venom on November 08, 2007, 11:07PM
The wii is not more advanced it's just more fun witch is want you want in a console game system.
Well its more advanced in the moving the remote instead of using a joystick way ... they shouldve put graphics like the xbox 360 and ps3 then it would be basically better then them except for some of the games that come out

I think the president of Nintendo actually said they'd never be able to compete with Sony or Microsfot in terms of power so they did what they always do and came up with something different.

Quote from: The Boy Sanga on November 09, 2007, 03:55AM
Quote from: Venom on November 08, 2007, 11:07PM

I think the president of Nintendo actually said they'd never be able to compete with Sony or Microsfot in terms of power so they did what they always do and came up with something different.
I also think it will sell more because it is cheaper then the other consoles ... i know more people with a wii then a ps3 or xbox360

Quote from: cvc on November 08, 2007, 11:22PM
It really goes to show how super smart Nintendo is to build a system that has less  power and graphics and out sell a way superior system as they focused on game play.
That would be true if the Wii had any good games. 

Any Wii owners know what I'm talking about.  Just plain none of the games are good.  Cept for Paper Mario.  Outside of that you are left with a bunch of mediocre mini-game compilations or just plain sheer crap.  Granted, Mario Galaxy is going to rock, but that's still just one great game against the 360's 20.  And the PS3's 2.

wat about mua , spiderman : friend or foe , metroid prime corruption , super smash bros brawl , and others

Prime 3's nice.  Forgot about it. 

Brawl isn't out yet.

The Marvel games...who cares?  All they do is have mediocre graphics, no online play and poorly-implemented Wiimote controls.  If I wanted to play MUA, I'd stick with the 360.  If I wanted to play Spider-Man: Friend or Foe, I'd kill myself because I'd obviously be going completely insane.

for me it would be the ps3. the games that are comming out are awsome!!. GT 5,devil my cry 4, street fighter 4 (best game ever!!) GTA 4, tekken, and hopefully some day a sonic game that is actually good!!