(Contributors: The Outsider, Julio Cabral, Aventureiromax, Erik Lensherr, Andersonbrazil, UltraMegaMagnus, AdrianoAp, Enchlore)
SELECT YOUR FIGHTERKOMBAT ZONE: MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE
ALTERNATE KOMBATANTSClassic Sub-Zero
is playable through Noob Saibot.Kintaro
is playable through Goro.Dark Raiden
is playable through Raiden.Robot Smoke
is playable through Smoke.Skarlet
is playable through Jade.Cyber Sub-Zero
is playable through Sub-Zero.Frost
is playable through Kitana.SPECIAL NOTE: Please note that these mods are only compatible with the original 2006 port of MUA. They will not work on the "remastered" 2016 Steam version.
Unsure which version you got? Check the game folder -- if you see .bin files and the exe file date is 2016, then you've got the "remastered" version that is useless here. Search ebay or Amazon to find and purchase the 2006 original port.
MK ON MUA CONTENT
(This is a separate version of MUA designed for just MK warriors, will save games separately from other MUA saves.)
Vs. Shao Kahn: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8986.msg182653.html#msg182653
TEST YOUR MIGHThttp://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,10082.msg193219.html#msg193219
If you are using the 50 Roster Hack and want to fill up some spots, you should look for the following who were guest characters for MK:
Alien by Erik Lensherr
Freddy Krueger by Ceamonks890
Jason Voorhees by Aventureiromax
The Joker by BLaw
Kratos by Outsider
Predator by Julio Cabral
Spawn by Outsider
Terminator by Aventureiromax
Suggested Blue Print for Mods (developed by Julio Cabral & The Outsider):
(1) Icons should mostly consist of sprites from an in-game appearance. They can be acquired via Google or at various MK fan sites. Try to use a different color than what other kombatants are using.
(2) The term "Xtreme" is not used, and is replaced by the word "Fatality."
(3) HUDs should be an enlarged version of the kombatant's in-game portrait (like those shown here), depending on which game costume used. For example, if the skin is a kombatant's MK2 costume, then the HUD should be of the kombatant's MK2 portrait.
(4) All kombatants should have a Stage Fatality uppercut (Hold block & press light attack), and can taunt (Hold block & press heavy attack), called the "Mortal Kombat" ability. The taunts are usually of their MK9 intro lines.
(5) The moveset should mostly consist of powers that the kombatant has done in MK games. The Fatality should resemble a fatality that the character has done in the past, if possible
(6) The Fatality should start with the fatality chime (for xtreme sound) and should end with Shao Kahn saying "Fatality!"
(7) In their sound files, the first "victory" line should be Shao Kahn saying the kombatant wins, and the first "tauntkd" should say "Finish Him!"
(8) Try not to give them the same stance & menu animations as other kombatants. Each should be different.While mods can be done however the individual modder wants, this is suggested to keep all Mortal Kombat mods uniform, and capable of skills similar to their skills in the fighting games.