HeroSelectXML2 V1.2 RELEASED (international language support)

Started by Norrin Radd, August 28, 2007, 09:03PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Ok let me see the list of XML2 Chars:
Bishop
Colossus
Cyclops
Deadpool
Gambit
Iceman
Juggernaut
Magneto
Nightcrawler
Jean Grey
Professor X
Pyro
Rogue
Sabretooth
Scarlet Witch
Storm
Sunfire
Toad
Wolverine

So it just one more character then.

I used this, added a character and it still doesn't work. I even have been trying the recompiling/compiling way and nothing!!!! HELP!!
"Jean Grey could have lived to become a god. But it was more important to her, to die a human"

Well, this is strange. Are you sure, that you did it right? There was a hundred topics about adding modded characters, check them out :)

Yea. I followed the steps in the Read Me that came with it. But I did only put in one character, just to see if it works. I'll try it again.
"Jean Grey could have lived to become a god. But it was more important to her, to die a human"

OK (did you do that unlocking thingy in newgame.py ? That was my problem with adding a character :D )

The unlocking character cheat? I knew there was one but It won't enter right, I mean the game won't recognize it. Can you tell me the cheat or whatever you did to unlock all characters because it might be that for me too.

Well, check out the "Newbie Question" topic (type it in search). Read it and you will know, what to do :D :D (I hope I can help you)

Could someone reupload this?  The link seems to be dead.

yea cuz the link is dead i kinda want to know to do this sort of stuff
Give your life meaning when you come to Xaviers Institute.  Join us so that we can develop your mind as well as those devious powers that you may have ::wink::

okay, thank you so much
Give your life meaning when you come to Xaviers Institute.  Join us so that we can develop your mind as well as those devious powers that you may have ::wink::

Sorry about the wait, here it is:
Version 1.2 *international language support* New!
Download Here

Omg, Norrin Radd ty so much!!! :thumbsup2: :wiggle: :thumbsup2:

wait, what does herostatxml2.cfg Name mean?