HeroSelectXML2 V1.2 RELEASED (international language support)

Started by Norrin Radd, August 28, 2007, 09:03PM

Previous topic - Next topic
The name used in the cfg file to identify a character, like for example, here the cfg name is bill:

Quotebill
   stat{
   name = Billy Bob ;
   }

do i have to put all this in or is it as simple as just putting the characters name down?
Give your life meaning when you come to Xaviers Institute.  Join us so that we can develop your mind as well as those devious powers that you may have ::wink::

I'm not sure what you mean. Are you following the instructions in the pdf? If so, which step are you stuck at.

omg, i am so sorry, i didnt know that there were steps.  i apoligiez for troubling you with this matter.
Give your life meaning when you come to Xaviers Institute.  Join us so that we can develop your mind as well as those devious powers that you may have ::wink::

Hey new guy here but I've tried downloading the new heroselect file but when I do it's under note pad and is just numbers and symbols typed on a page. Any idea how to get the actual program/file? Please reply need help!!!!

You need winrar or a different program to extract the files from the compressed rar file

How do I do that? Just checked out winrar are there any other programs that don't cost me because I think winrar does. If there isn't could you please tell me how to get it from notepad into the program. I tried sending it to a zipped/compressed folder but that just sent it inside it keeping it as notepad. Thanks

I'm pretty sure winrar is free, you will need winrar or other rar extracting program to uncompress most of the mods on this site, so it is a good idea to try to find one

Yeah it is , it says its a trial but it doesnt expire or lose it features so you can continue using it.

Okay thanks so do I just download
never mind just downloade so how do I  "decompress it"

yeah okay tahnks I downloaded yay i finally/kinda get it now but i just don't get how to put the character for character select in.

You should read the PDF the comes with heroselect on how to install characters.