UltraMegaMagnus's stuff FOR MUA 2006 PC ONLY - NO REQUEST

Started by UltraMegaMagnus, January 28, 2018, 03:00PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Are you planning on doing MCU Hawkeye and black widow with skin segments?

March 07, 2020, 01:43PM #211 Last Edit: March 07, 2020, 01:46PM by UltraMegaMagnus
Quote from: jayglass on March 07, 2020, 01:38PM
Are you planning on doing MCU Hawkeye and black widow with skin segments?

I don't plan on doing them atm. I never know in advance what I'll rig, I change my mind so much when deciding on what to rig lol

If I rig their MCU skins, I'll tell you via Discord. Their best MCU models and easiest to rig are probably their Marvel Super War low poly models.

Future Fight has some low poly ones.I did MCU black widow without skin segments.


I have been consistently using your Wolverine strike force skin without issue,even though it hasn't been hex edited. Just for everyone's information.

Quote from: deadjoke on March 11, 2020, 06:33PM
I have been consistently using your Wolverine strike force skin without issue,even though it hasn't been hex edited. Just for everyone's information.

Likely the only problem you would encounter is a failure of the Arcade Androids to look like your character.  They'll get the white defaultman appearance instead.

Quote from: scottsum on March 12, 2020, 05:31PM
Likely the only problem you would encounter is a failure of the Arcade Androids to look like your character.  They'll get the white defaultman appearance instead.

Oh yeah that does happen, but it doesn't really bother me. Works fine during the boss fight too I should add, as in it doesn't glitch when being shot out of a canon.

Quote from: deadjoke on March 13, 2020, 05:40AM
Oh yeah that does happen, but it doesn't really bother me. Works fine during the boss fight too I should add, as in it doesn't glitch when being shot out of a canon.

Why wouldn't you just hex edit the skin...? It's ridiculously easy.

Quote from: deadjoke on March 13, 2020, 05:40AM
Oh yeah that does happen, but it doesn't really bother me. Works fine during the boss fight too I should add, as in it doesn't glitch when being shot out of a canon.

April 13, 2020, 01:22AM #219 Last Edit: April 13, 2020, 09:33AM by UltraMegaMagnus
added Colossus MFF Phoenix Five + Dio Brando and Hulk MSW Chocolate egg rig:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/da1t44omoes3ymg/Colossus_MFF_+_Dio_Brando_and_Hulk_MSW_shit_rig.7z/file
I'll need to reorganize first post soon, because of space limit. Also forgot to put preview for Colossus.
Emma MFF Phoenix Five:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/tygkdmty15adynv/1_Emma_Frost_MFF_Phoenix_Five.7z/file

Quote from: UltraMegaMagnus on April 13, 2020, 01:22AM
added Colossus MFF Phoenix Five + Dio Brando and Hulk MSW Chocolate egg rig:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/da1t44omoes3ymg/Colossus_MFF_+_Dio_Brando_and_Hulk_MSW_shit_rig.7z/file
I'll need to reorganize first post soon, because of space limit. Also forgot to put preview for Colossus.
Emma MFF Phoenix Five:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/tygkdmty15adynv/1_Emma_Frost_MFF_Phoenix_Five.7z/file

Those skins are great! Updating my roster right now.
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community

April 18, 2020, 05:49AM #221 Last Edit: April 18, 2020, 05:53AM by Nicaras Numenesse
Hi there!

I was checking a preview you posted at Deviantart and noticed a Captain Marvel skin (from Endgame) I didn't see here on the thread: https://www.deviantart.com/kakakujakukondor/art/Captain-Marvel-Endgame-Marvel-Ultimate-Alliance-807692683

Is it a future release? Or is it done? By the way, I really love everything you've done here in the community, and I have (and use) a lot of your skins, huds, and mannequins. Thank you so much!
My released mods: http://bit.ly/39aogu6
My released skins: https://bit.ly/3i4Tdoy
My released huds and loading screens: http://bit.ly/2LPMnWi
My ongoing projects: http://bit.ly/3anXT3s

Quote from: Nicaras Numenesse on April 18, 2020, 05:49AM
Hi there!

I was checking a preview you posted at Deviantart and noticed a Captain Marvel skin (from Endgame) I didn't see here on the thread: https://www.deviantart.com/kakakujakukondor/art/Captain-Marvel-Endgame-Marvel-Ultimate-Alliance-807692683

Is it a future release? Or is it done? By the way, I really love everything you've done here in the community, and I have (and use) a lot of your skins, huds, and mannequins. Thank you so much!

I never uploaded it, because it is available in Canino booster for Captain Marvel, which I recommend(https://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,10404.0.html), I've put a standalone link for her skins only below:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/1dkvhmvcdhuqlrm/1_Captain_Marvel_Endgame_FF.7z/file

Whoa, thanks a lot! I must have mixed up the files, since I've installed Canino's booster and wasn't finding the skin. I've been testing a lot of skins, sorry. lol

You guys are awesome!
My released mods: http://bit.ly/39aogu6
My released skins: https://bit.ly/3i4Tdoy
My released huds and loading screens: http://bit.ly/2LPMnWi
My ongoing projects: http://bit.ly/3anXT3s

Quote from: Nicaras Numenesse on April 18, 2020, 09:16AM
Whoa, thanks a lot! I must have mixed up the files, since I've installed Canino's booster and wasn't finding the skin. I've been testing a lot of skins, sorry. lol

You guys are awesome!

Canino updated his booster recently.