coney's Boosters (New - Scarlet Witch)

Started by coney, November 12, 2023, 02:46AM

Previous topic - Next topic
November 12, 2023, 02:46AM Last Edit: November 28, 2023, 06:19PM by coney
:cyclops: Cyclops Booster :cyclops:  V1.1

My first booster!! This is a simple booster to leader of the X-Men Scott Summers aka Cyclops! My goal was to give Cyclops a better power fantasy because in my opinion some of his powers felt boring, for example Cyclops having a turret never really made sense to me. I wanted to give him a new power that felt more closer to his identity. Cyclops is known for being able to shoot beams that ricochet off surfaces, and I wanted to recreate that. Let me know if you have any feedback or find any issues :)

Changes

Attacks

Popup Combo Attack: No longer does a fixed amount of damage. Now it scales normally. Now deals energy damage.

Optic Beam: No Changes

Optic Slam: Now Pierces

Optic Flash: No Changes

Banked Shot: New Power - Fires a beam that can bounce off walls and pierce through enemies.

Fusion Beam: Damage is now increased by Visor Upgrade

Polarized Beam: No Changes

X-tremes

Optic Rage: No Changes

Flawless Tactics: No Changes

Boosts

Solar Power: New Power - Cyclops absorbs additional solar energy, increasing his $AR and reducing his energy consumption.

Command: No Changes

Passives

Cyclops now starts with 5% Mental and Energy Resistance.

Visor Upgrade: Now also increases Fusion Beams damage and crit chance

Spatial Awareness: New Passive - Cyclops uncanny sense of trigonometry allows him to find the best angles for attacks, adding a chance for a deadly strike to occur for all powers.

Defense Grid: No Changes

Leadership: No Changes

Mutant Master: No Changes

Aesthetics

Now features 9 new and updated skins

Uses Ps2 Power Icon textures

Higher quality Hud Head

New effects used for Banked Shot

Credits

BaconWizard17: Skins, 3D Heads

Changelog

V1.1 Banked Shot now can deal multiple instances of damage to same enemy rather than only once.
Check out my mods for other games here!
https://gamebanana.com/members/2254100

November 17, 2023, 11:09PM #1 Last Edit: November 18, 2023, 05:18AM by coney
:phoenix: Jean Grey :phoenix:

This is a small & simple booster to the Omega Level Mutant Jean Grey! My goal was to give Jean more oomph to her powerset. Jean now uses more of her telekinetic prowess and as the avatar of the Phoenix Force, I wanted to showcase some more of the cosmic entity to make Apocalypse's forces tremble in fear of her destructive power.

Changes

Attacks

Telekinesis: Damage now properly boosted by Mental Mastery. New effect added from XML1

Mental Spike: Now does Mental damage instead of Telekinetic

Psionic Boom: Reworked - A radial telekinetic attack that knocks down all enemies in the area.

Memory Wipe: Now has a chance to nullify enemy powers and reduce enemy damage instead of causing fear. Now does Mental damage instead of Telekinetic. New effect added from XML1 to show successful debuff.

Dark Phoenix: Initial attack now deals Mental damage instead of Telekinetic. Explosion damage now deals Fire damage instead of Physical. Jean now transforms into Dark Phoenix during attacks animation.

Mental Guardian: Now does Mental damage instead of Telekinetic

X-tremes

Phoenix Force: Jean now transforms into the Phoenix during attack animation.

From The Ashes: Jean now transforms into White Phoenix during revive animation.

Boosts

Telekinetic Shield: New Power - Jean Grey creates a telekinetic shield around herself and her allies, reducing all damage taken and increasing their $HP for a time.

Calming Presence: No Changes

Cosmic Entity: New Power - Jean and the Phoenix Force join in unison to become the White Phoenix of the Crown, granting her an increased $HP regeneration rate, bonus fire damage on all attacks and bonus energy for a time.

Passives

Jean Grey now starts with 10% Mental Resistance.

Psionic Combat: No changes

Telekinetic Net: No Changes

Mental Mastery: Now increases Critical Hit chance for all mental attacks. Now also increases damage and crit chance for telekinetic attacks.

Flight: No Changes

Aesthetics

Now features 9 new and updated skins (Streamlined skins and packages so now Jean uses 0201 - 09)

Higher quality default Hud Head

Added XML1 Hud heads to respective skins

Added my XML1+2 voicepack

Credits

BaconWizard17: Skins, 3D Heads, help with skin swaps
nodoubt_jr: XML1 effects

Bugs

If using a power that changes Jeans skin (such as Dark Phoenix) at the same time as Cosmic Entity is about to end, then Jean will stay in the White Phoenix skin. Leaving the area seems to fix it.

November 28, 2023, 06:19PM #2 Last Edit: November 28, 2023, 06:30PM by coney
  :scarletw: Scarlet Witch  :scarletw:

This is a booster for the Scarlet Witch! My goal was to give Wanda more powerful and chaotic effects to her powerset because I felt like her base game version didn't really make use of her reality warping capabilities to their full extent. It was really fun working on her because with Wanda anything can happen, such as causing her enemies to shrink in size! Wanda is now fully ready to save her brother Quicksilver from Apocalypse!!

Changes

Attacks

Hex Bolts: Fire homing Hex-Bolt(s) that deal a random damage type and effect. Now uses red colors for effects.
Possible Effects - DMG Blade - Deals Bonus Damage - DMG Wind - Causes Popup - DMG Energy - Heals Scarlet Witch for percentage of Dmg dealt - DMG Electricity - Shrinks enemies - DMG Radiation - Causes enemies to get stuck in place

Combustion: No Changes

Transmutation (Reality Shift): No Changes

Disaster Field (New Power): Use Chaos Magic to create a field which alters gravity, causing all enemies to become suspended in the air.

Reality Warp (Hex Explostion): Fire a Hex-Bolt which explodes on impact, causing all enemies to shrink in size and reduces their damage for a time.

Misfortune: Cast a spell which trips enemies and either nullifies their powers for a time or causes enemy attacks to backfire, reflecting a percentage of damage back on themselves.

X-tremes

Anarchy Assault : No changes

Revitalize: No changes

Boosts

Chaos Blessing (Heal): No Changes.

Probability Syphon: No Changes

Amplify Luck: No Changes

Passives

Wanda now starts with 10% Energy Resistance.

Protection Spell (Deflect Missiles): No changes

Witchcraft (Scarlet's Touch): No Changes

Chaos Magic Mastery (Hex Mastery): Now increases DMG and Critical Hit chance for all powers.

Aesthetics

Now features 9 new and updated skins

Higher quality default Hud Head

Credits

BaconWizard17: Skins, 3D Heads
jonohood mods: Disaster Field Effect inspiration