Hello

Welcome, Guest. To unlock the rest of the forums
please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: OpenHeroSelect (Includes support for the 36 & 50 Character Mods!)  (Read 114201 times)

Offline Tony Stark

• Marvel Modder
  • Incredible Member
  • Upvotes: 67
  • Pizza Time!
Re: OpenHeroSelect (Includes support for the 36 & 50 Character Mods!)
« Reply #90 on: August 15, 2020, 01:24pm »
It's possible your herostat.cfg isn't formatted properly, and maybe that's breaking the xml file, but I'm not sure.

The 2 different 36 menulocation files are for the 2 different versions of the 36 character hack. There was an update that changed the locations.

Offline a50
  • Rook
  • Upvotes: 0
Re: OpenHeroSelect (Includes support for the 36 & 50 Character Mods!)
« Reply #91 on: August 15, 2020, 03:39pm »
It's possible your herostat.cfg isn't formatted properly, and maybe that's breaking the xml file, but I'm not sure.

Here is my herostat.cfg.  I thought something might be wrong with Defaultman, but I just can't find any errors anywhere.  I have spent several more hours today, moving items around in my herostat, trying to complile different numbers of heroes, totally different herostats, etc.  The weird thing is that I get both xml and xmlb files for every amount of character options (27 thru 36) -- just not the 50!  Could someone take a look at this file and see if they spot the problem?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iNHVmXLlJus356UbP4NMB-dtIccd-8Mt/view?usp=sharing