BaconWizard17's Custom Models (Latest: Magma - Fiery Form)

Started by BaconWizard17, July 15, 2019, 07:26AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: sleepycub34 on October 12, 2021, 03:51PM
*Doh!* That's what I was missing (the package files). Added those and now I got these working perfectly! You are amazing, man, thank you so much! Love your skins by the way!!

I'm glad you like them! There's always more coming in the future!

Hi. Very cool work.
unfortunately the link is not working for this skin:  Archangel (Unmasked)  ((
-X-

Quote from: EvGamer-X- on October 15, 2021, 06:14PM
Hi. Very cool work.
unfortunately the link is not working for this skin:  Archangel (Unmasked)  ((

Thank you for noticing that. It's been fixed!

October 21, 2021, 10:12AM #200 Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 05:53PM by BaconWizard17
:jubilee: JUBILEE :jubilee:
For XML2

Here is where I'll post my custom models for Jubilee! These include assets for XML2. Each has two versions of the skin (with and without cel shading), a conversation portrait, a 3D head, and a character select portrait.

Click the image for a full preview, or click the name to download!

Main Comic Universe Skins

90sMuir IslandGeneration XModern
Modern RedesignExcalibur
Alternate Universe Skins

Age of ApocalypseUltimate XML1Ultimate XML1 RedesignX-Treme Gear

Credits
- Raven Software: Jubilee XML1 assets

October 21, 2021, 10:12AM #201 Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 05:53PM by BaconWizard17
:jubilee: JUBILEE :jubilee:
For MUA1

Here is where I'll post my custom models for Jubilee! These include assets for MUA1. Each has two versions of the skin (for PC and for consoles), a conversation portrait, and a mannequin.

90sMuir IslandGeneration XModern
Modern RedesignExcalibur
Alternate Universe Skins

Credits
- Raven Software: Jubilee XML1 assets

I've added 4 new skins for Jubilee! She now has Modern Redesign, Excalibur, Age of Apocalypse, and Ultimate XML1

And the last 2 skins are now available! I've added the redesign of Ultimate XML1 as well as her X-Treme Gear skin!

Quote from: Enigma on October 22, 2021, 07:46PM
Wow, these look great! Definitely an improvement on XML1. (And not only because she only got 1 costume in that game.)

I'm glad you like them!

Hi man! Your skins look amazing! Even better than the ones done by Activision. Really looking forward to your patch. MUA is a great game, but XML2 is still my favorite.

Just a sugestion: Why don't you also release Icemans's, Sunfire's and Pyro's skins with the black cell shading? This way people can choose if they want skins with black cell shading or with the color of the character (blue or red).

Anyway, thanks for all the effort you take to make this great game even better!

Quote from: Yohan on October 26, 2021, 05:14PM
Hi man! Your skins look amazing! Even better than the ones done by Activision. Really looking forward to your patch. MUA is a great game, but XML2 is still my favorite.

Just a sugestion: Why don't you also release Icemans's, Sunfire's and Pyro's skins with the black cell shading? This way people can choose if they want skins with black cell shading or with the color of the character (blue or red).

Anyway, thanks for all the effort you take to make this great game even better!

I'll consider it, but it is a bit of extra work to make 2 versions of each skin. I'll see what my schedule allows.

November 13, 2021, 10:28PM #207 Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 05:53PM by BaconWizard17
:emmafrost: EMMA FROST :emmafrost:
For XML2

Here is where I'll post my custom models for Emma Frost! These include assets for XML2. Each has two versions of the skin (with and without cel shading), a conversation portrait, a 3D head, a character select portrait, and 4 versions of her model that appears in the final boss battle with Apocalypse (with/without cel shading and normal/low resolution).

Hellfire ClubHellfire Club RedesignProfessorGeneration X
New X-MenNew X-Men RedesignAstonishing X-MenAstonishing X-Men Redesign
House of X
Alternate Universe Skins

Credits
- Raven Software: Emma Frost XML1/XML2 assets
- Jamie McKelvie: Emma Frost Hellfire Club Redesign inspiration

November 13, 2021, 10:29PM #208 Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 05:53PM by BaconWizard17
:emmafrost: EMMA FROST :emmafrost:
For MUA1

Here is where I'll post my custom models for Emma Frost! These include assets for MUA1. Each has two versions of the skin (for PC and for consoles), a conversation portrait, and a mannequin.

Hellfire ClubHellfire Club RedesignProfessorGeneration X
New X-MenNew X-Men RedesignAstonishing X-MenAstonishing X-Men Redesign
House of X
Alternate Universe Skins

Credits
- Raven Software: Emma Frost XML1/XML2 assets
- Jamie McKelvie: Emma Frost Hellfire Club Redesign inspiration

The next 4 skins for Emma Frost are up! I've added New X-Men and its redesign, as well as Astonishing X-Men and its redesign.

And the last 5 skins for Emma Frost's human form are up! I've added House of X, Age of Apocalypse, Ultimate XML1 and its redesign, and X-Treme Gear. Her diamond form skins will be next.