BaconWizard17's Custom Models (Latest: Magma - Fiery Form)

Started by BaconWizard17, July 15, 2019, 07:26AM

Previous topic - Next topic
November 15, 2021, 07:55PM #210 Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 05:53PM by BaconWizard17
:emmafrost: EMMA FROST (DIAMOND FORM) :emmafrost:
For XML2

Here is where I'll post my custom models for Emma Frost's diamond form! These include assets for XML2. Each has four versions of the skin (with/without cel shading and normal/low resolution). Since her diamond form is usually just used for boosts, I didn't include any other assets, but I can make them by request.

Click the image for a full preview, or click the name to download!

Main Comic Universe Skins

Hellfire ClubHellfire Club RedesignProfessorGeneration X
New X-MenNew X-Men RedesignAstonishing X-MenAstonishing X-Men Redesign
House of X
Alternate Universe Skins

Age of ApocalypseUltimate XML1Ultimate XML1 RedesignX-Treme Gear

Credits
- Raven Software: Emma Frost XML1/XML2 assets
- Jamie McKelvie: Emma Frost Hellfire Club Redesign inspiration

November 15, 2021, 08:01PM #211 Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 05:54PM by BaconWizard17
:emmafrost: EMMA FROST (DIAMOND FORM) :emmafrost:
For MUA1

Here is where I'll post my custom models for Emma Frost! These include assets for MUA1. Each has three versions of the skin (for PC, for consoles, and a low resolution version for consoles).Since her diamond form is usually just used for boosts, I didn't include any other assets, but I can make them by request.

Hellfire ClubHellfire Club RedesignProfessorGeneration X
New X-MenNew X-Men RedesignAstonishing X-MenAstonishing X-Men Redesign
House of X
Alternate Universe Skins

Age of ApocalypseUltimate XML1Ultimate XML1 RedesignX-Treme Gear

Credits
- Raven Software: Emma Frost XML1/XML2 assets
- Jamie McKelvie: Emma Frost Hellfire Club Redesign inspiration

November 16, 2021, 06:52PM #212 Last Edit: November 16, 2021, 06:54PM by Enigma
Emma looks much better! You really outdid Raven with these. And I've always liked her professor/pantsuit costume best so that's cool to see as an XML2 skin.

Wow! These look great! Love the fact that you are doing those house of x skins also.

Quote from: Yohan on November 17, 2021, 08:50PM
Wow! These look great! Love the fact that you are doing those house of x skins also.
Quote from: Enigma on November 16, 2021, 06:52PM
Emma looks much better! You really outdid Raven with these. And I've always liked her professor/pantsuit costume best so that's cool to see as an XML2 skin.

Thank you both! I'm glad you like them!

Very good job, thank you very much !!! 👍✨

December 10, 2021, 04:22PM #217 Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 05:54PM by BaconWizard17
:toad: TOAD :toad:
For XML2

Here is where I'll post my custom models for Toad! These include assets for XML2. Each has two versions of the skin (with and without cel shading), two versions of the conversation portrait (one with a red outline for his villain version), a 3D head, and a character select portrait.

OriginalClassic90sModern
House of X
Alternate Universe Skins

Age of ApocalypseAstral GladiatorAstral Gladiator (Purple)Ultimate
Ultimate (Brown)

Credits
- Raven Software: Toad XML1/XML2 assets

December 10, 2021, 04:24PM #218 Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 05:55PM by BaconWizard17
:toad: TOAD :toad:
For MUA1

Here is where I'll post my custom models for Toad! These include assets for XML2. Each has two versions of the skin (for PC and for consoles), two versions of the conversation portrait (one with a red outline for his villain version), and a mannequin.

OriginalClassic90sModern
House of X
Alternate Universe Skins

Age of ApocalypseAstral GladiatorAstral Gladiator (Purple)Ultimate
Ultimate (Brown)

Credits
- Raven Software: Toad XML1/XML2 assets

I've added 4 more skins for Toad! He now has House of X, Age of Apocalypse, Astral Gladiator, and Astral Gladiator (Purple)

Awesome! Your skins are so fantastic. I always miss Toad 616 skins.
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community

:toad:  Great to so my slimmy boy getting some dope skins!  :toad:

Quote from: Canino on December 11, 2021, 04:10AM
Awesome! Your skins are so fantastic. I always miss Toad 616 skins.

Quote from: Cohollow on December 11, 2021, 10:02AM
:toad:  Great to so my slimmy boy getting some dope skins!  :toad:

Thanks guys! I'm happy to be able to give Toad the skin treatment he's always been missing.

The last 2 skins for Toad are now up! I added Ultimate and Ultimate (Brown)

I've updated Gambit's Muir Island skin to have the proper red belt (instead of the yellow belt it had before)

I've also updated Juggernaut's Astral Gladiator skin to fix some clipping and cel shading issues with the loincloth

I've also updated Pyro's Classic, Modern, and Modern (Unmasked) skins to fix an issue where a hole formed when his arms stretched forward. No updated screenshots, since there's no difference in the menu.

My favorite thread in this site! Your work keeps getting better and better! Great new skins!

Stunning work on Toad, Wizard. I'm tempted to figure out how to do skinning for XML2 myself on account of your work.