Understanding Herostat.engb

Started by thetommyboy2002, January 10, 2007, 06:37AM

Previous topic - Next topic
The Actors folder.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Where can I find the decomplier to edit herostat.xml(resulted from the conversion)?

You just decompile the .engb in XMLBCUI and then go to "file" and go down to "edit." Clicky that. Easy as heck.

December 11, 2009, 03:44AM #49 Last Edit: December 11, 2009, 03:48AM by IJ-Destroyers
Hey there!!

I posted a topic asking about mods for Wii or XBox 360(and discovered that there´s no).

I don´t have a great PC to play a modded game b, not even a not modded, but I saw that there is a mod for PS2(and I have it ^^).  :moonk:  :colossus:, and at the same topic that I saw it 1 guy had some problems:

-Monitor Acess
"Ok....experiment #2 completed.

I started another new game, and switched out my default squad at the first shield access point and did NOT put Moon Knight on my squad, but did put Collossus.  I was then able to switch out my squad again after defeating Bullseye.

Loading back in the squad with Moon Knight on it from that same save point, the game locks up if I try to replace anyone on the squad as long as Moon Knight is on it.

So all problems appear to stem from having Moon Knight on the squad.

I am going to reboot and continue with that second game that did NOT have Moon Knight on it and get to the Stark HQ so I can see if I can load in the NG Sim discs."

I once worked with this kind of file(like herostat) editing a XML, with notepad... I thought I could help to fix it but really don´t know how.

I downloaded the mod for ps2 and decomplied the file, and saw the structure that the topic starter mentioned, and also noticed that colossus and moon knight have "PS" in front of plataform_hidden, but if Moon Knight really is a problem, why Colossus has the same configuration and work? A problem with moon knight files?

PS.:I HAVE A MODDED PS2 BUT MY MUA IS ORIGINAL , I CAN EXTRACT THE ISO OF IT EVEN IF IT´S A ORIGINAL GAME? OR JUST ALTERNATIVE GAMES CAN BE EXTRACTED?
PS':IF I POSTED AT THE WRONG AREA, MOVE IT PLEASE!