Menu

50 / 36 / Vital Roster Hack - "The Holy F**kin' Grail"

Started by Outsider, December 25, 2019, 04:54AM

Previous topic - Next topic
July 04, 2023, 11:40PM #60 Last Edit: August 14, 2023, 05:06PM by trimega

...the result of wide-eyed downloading + trial and error...I love this mod.

I can't thank you enough for making the 50-char roster possible.

Everyone, the 36 Roster Hack has been updated, as its optional GE stage and some mannequins were updated.

After using the 50/roster only . I experience issues with conversations repeating and the arcade mission does not recognize I have both golden tickets which prevents me from progressing. Any ideas why? I did not do the exg.

Quote from: noble07 on September 19, 2024, 09:01AMAfter using the 50/roster only . I experience issues with conversations repeating and the arcade mission does not recognize I have both golden tickets which prevents me from progressing. Any ideas why? I did not do the exg.

Did you install the OCP before the roster hack? Did you install the mods per the steps in the mod installation guide that applies to your install method? Did you make sure to start a new game after adding/changing any data files (.engb, .xmlb, .pkgb)? Have you read the FAQ and troubleshooting chapters of the mod installation guide?

I would recommend coming by our Discord server if you have questions; you'll get faster responses there, since our community is active and chatting daily.

Resolved!!

I figured it out. Windows security was the culprit.