Enchlore's mods: characters, skins, NPCs, aesthetics (UPDATED 2023-04-15)

Started by Enchlore, May 20, 2020, 10:06AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Big update! The following skins have been released:

Black Panther: MCU Killmonger
Daredevil: Yellow, Man Without Fear
Darkhawk: Classic
Jarvis: Classic

Additionally, an update to my Spider-Man booster has been released. An issue was fixed where the power icons wouldn't show up when playing with a keyboard.
I'm a modder from Brazil. Check out my mods!

Do you like playing with the Fantastic Four, but feel tired of not having enough good up-to-date skins for them? Your troubles are over! Announcing the Fantastic Four Skin Pack, featuring four skins for each of the Four! Go grab it in the first post!

Each character gets these skins:
- Original (based on their first costumes)
- Classic (based on John Byrne's revamp)
- New Marvel (based on the late 1990s designs)
- Future Foundation (based on, well, the Future Foundation)

Mannequins are included for every Original, Classic and New Marvel skin. The Human Torch is different in that his mannequins are all flamed on, so they're organized differently.

These are all custom models made out of kitbashes and customized textures, with the exception of Reed, Sue and Johnny's Future Foundation skins which are taken directly from Marvel Future Fight.

The source parts for Mr. Fantastic, Invisible Woman and Human Torch were taken from Marvel Future Fight. Thing's model was taken from Marvel Heroes and modified to fit in with the others (I chose this model because I feel it is more deformed/monstrous than his Future Fight model).

On another note, the Daredevil Yellow skin has been updated - there is now a version of the skin with extra texture maps.

New Hulk skins have been released: Gray (with two variants), Immortal/Devil Hulk and Maestro!

Released another Hulk skin! This time it's the classic green look from Marvel Heroes (not the VU version).

Enchelore, I tested your gray Hulk and immortal Hulk skins and found them fantastic. Congratulations! Particularly, I really like monstrous characters like the Hulk and I'm very happy to be able to download skins of such high quality as yours. Thanks!
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Bug update day! The following skins have been released:

Spider-Man: Ben Reilly, Iron Spider, Future Foundation, 2099
Wasp: Modern

New update!

- Two new skins for Crystal: Classic and Fantastic Four.
- Two new skins for Hank Pym - Goliath and West Coast Avengers - and a new version of the Giant-Man skin, with a better rig and specular map texture.

Small update: users have been reporting errors with NPC Scarlet Witch's default HUD head. It has been fixed. Please redownload and sorry for the inconvenience.

Actually nothings download for me, it tries to send me to tinyurl but nothing opens.
Edit: It finally downloaded, but after trying several times.

All your mods are ridiculously good! I love the Iron Spider, they look amazing. All your Fantastic Four are excellent! (MR Fantastics arm clip like crazy and split into 2 though lol), your costume 1 for the thing its the best I've seen by far and use him for costume 1 through 4.

Not sure if you take requests, but if you do, Is there any way I can convince you to release a Professor Hulk without the black tank top and just his green skin?  :hulk_icon:

Quote from: RedWolf on August 05, 2021, 01:28AMNot sure if you take requests, but if you do, Is there any way I can convince you to release a Professor Hulk without the black tank top and just his green skin?  :hulk_icon:
You mean with just the shorts? For that you can just use UltraMegaMagnus' Super War Hulk skin, since that's what I based the Professor skin on - I just added the tank top to the texture.