Welcome to my character mod release thread! I probably won't be releasing much of these, as there aren't many characters I'd like to see in MUA that haven't already been made.
Mega Man X
The powerful android and Maverick Hunter from the year 21XX arrives in the present day to battle the Masters of Evil! Being no stranger to the Marvel universe's heroes and villains, Mega Man X is ready to fight for everlasting peace!WARNING:
- Uses assigned number 99. Will clash with Dark Phoenix at the mannequin and loading screens. If you want to use them both in your game, check Outsider's tutorial on how to change a character's assigned number.
- Uses skin segments for the arm cannon (each skin has a different buster). It only needs one herostat code, but still, be careful with the limit.
- Has 27 fightmoves. Shouldn't cause many problems.Includes:
- 4 skins: Classic, Command Mission, First Armor and Ultimate Armor. All are hex-edited. Their passives were chosen to fit each outfit.
- Packages for additional skins, should more ever be released (by me or other people).
- Two loading screens.
- A moveset including special weapons from throughout the Mega Man X series.
- Sounds and voice clips from the games.
- His charactername in the herostat is Mega Man X, but you can rename it to just X if you prefer.Moveset:
Primary weapon. Arm cannon fires a plasma shot that gets more powerful the more you charge it.
- Twin Slasher:
Slash Beast's weapon (from X4)
. Fires energy crescents that cover a wide area.
- Speed Burner:
Flame Stag's weapon (from X2)
. Dashes forward while engulfed in flames, dealing Fire Dmg.
- Shotgun Ice:
Chill Penguin's weapon (from X1)
. Fires a cold beam, freezing enemies in their tracks and inflicting Cold Dmg.
- Flash Laser:
Shining Firefly/Izzy Glow's weapon (from X5)
. Fires a remote-controlled projectile that can be guided.
- Triad Thunder:
Volt Catfish's weapon (from X3)
. Spawns electric spheres that damage enemies who come into contact.
- Wing Spiral:
Spiral Pegasus/The Skiver's weapon (from X5)
. Generates a whirlwind that can trap enemies in its path.
- Guard Shell:
Shield Sheldon's weapon (from X6)
. Generates a shielding aura that reflects projectiles. [BOOST]
- Chameleon Sting:
Sting Chameleon's weapon (from X1)
. Blends with the terrain, becoming invisible to enemies and raising critical hit chances. [BOOST]
- Final Strike:
A Giga Attack that unleashes energy beams into enemies in a radius. (Inspired by the Giga Attacks from X2 and the Falcon Armor from X5/X6) [XTREME]Known issues:
- Sometimes the arm cannon will still be active after using Flash Laser. Doing a light attack or another power using the cannon will hide it again.Preview: 1
| VideoDownloadSpecial thanks:
- Tubular Spaceman for testing and helping out on finding some flaws
- BaconWizard12 for some assistance
- Outsider for his modding tutorial, which I consulted throughout the making of this mod