Lord Frankie's works for MUA - help me retrieving them if you can!

Started by Lord Frankie, October 06, 2007, 11:13AM

Previous topic - Next topic
here's Scarlet Witch. i might come up with an update later.
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?kjmnznvtmnm

Main changes:
added lights and distortions
fixed flight effects
updated old textures with MUA textures (smoke, fire)

Reality Shift will now (just like Dr Strange and Scarlet Witch herself in XML2) transform the victim into a box containing money or health/energy orbs

SORRY A LITTLE MISTAKE, I'M REPOSTING THIS SINCE I HAD FORGOTTEN A FILE :)

I just love those Jean Grey effects :D All those dots and stuff... Very "Jeanish" :D
Just one problem the link doesn't work :(
Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack on that motherf*cker's reflection
My Mods for XML2: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3018.0

Thanks! :)
Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack on that motherf*cker's reflection
My Mods for XML2: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3018.0

Mag,

Would you like the effects to be in the upcoming UO Booster mod? Because they are really good.
Also, the some of the doom skins?

I agree but on one condition - you do the rest of characters too. :P
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Yeah characters like Juggernaut, Rogue, and Gambit would look awesome with your effects.

Not only them, but the standard MUA chars in particular.

But wasn't the point of this so that the X-Men Legends II characters have MUA type effects? So then wouldn't the MUA characters be fine?

When I woul dsay "Nightcrawler BAMF", I am referring to Lord_Magneto's effect. Since Nightcrawler is part of the DLC, I consider him to be a MUA character. And IMO some characters may require some effect upgrades or changes in effects, because we people can get better quality then the standard game has.

Ofcourse, it's up to Lord_Magneto if he wants to upgrade effects of MUA Chars. The effects look and are amazing.

Loved the Thor skin, but the link is broken =/
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

wow! alright let me answer to all of that.

QuoteWould you like the effects to be in the upcoming UO Booster mod? Because they are really good.
hell yes! and thanks!
QuoteAlso, the some of the doom skins?
the "Steampunk" and "Movie" skins are the ones i'm most proud of. There's also 2099, which i'm going to update.

Quoteyou do the rest of characters too
i definitely am going to, but right now i have exams. they should be over around half July.

QuoteNot only them, but the standard MUA chars in particular.
This i don't know, they're already pretty good. What i would be interested in doing is taking away the cartoonishness and making them 'realistic'.

QuoteBut wasn't the point of this so that the X-Men Legends II characters have MUA type effects? So then wouldn't the MUA characters be fine?
^that.

QuoteWhen I would say "Nightcrawler BAMF", I am referring to Lord_Magneto's effect. Since Nightcrawler is part of the DLC, I consider him to be a MUA character.
so. about the custom bamf effects for nightcrawler, i have just remade them, 1000x better than before.

January 14, 2010, 06:35AM #117 Last Edit: January 14, 2010, 06:48AM by Frankie (previously known as Lord Magneto)
so, i'm starting playing MUA again lately, but in the meanwhile my hard drive died and i lost all my own stuff; also, all my uploads are gone.
anyone got something i made? pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaseee  :(

also, i'm changing my nick. when i subscribed to the site i was much more incline to conformation, so i chose magneto because he was my favourite character.
today i don't do that anymore, i usually call myself Frankie or something like that. since there's already a Frankie in here, for now i'm gonna just leave my nick as you see it now. and, i like the verboseness of it :]

Great to see you back here again^^ loved your effects (don't have em anymore due to reinstallation :<