If you've been a part of the MarvelMods community for a long time, then you'll know how much I've wanted to see this guy be made playable in his own right within MUA1, entirely seperate from Hulk.
Often forgotten nowadays and relegated to a mere cosmetic costume in many modern Marvel games, the Gray Hulk (or Joe Fixit as he prefers to call himself), represents Bruce Banner's teenage years and what he considers the worst aspects of his personality.
Successfully managing to outsmart the stronger Savage Hulk persona within Bruce Banner's mindscape in what's considered a rare victory for his comparatively weaker levels of physical strength, Fixit finds himself having to reluctantly side with his 'friends' for the sake of not allowing the Masters of Evil to destroy everything he's built back in Las Vegas.
So engage with caution, because this mobster Hulk persona is a lot more devious and crafty than he looks!
-5 powers, 2 boosts and an Xtreme
-Abilities of might, healing factor and usual Hulk immunities
-5 hex-edited skins, HUDs, loading screen, icons and sound/voice file using Michael Donovan's voice from the 2003 Hulk movie game tie-in.
-Uses assigned number #157 (will clash with Luke Cage).
-Some proper steel fist models (preferably ripped from Ultimate Destruction). Harley Quinn's boxing gloves from BLAW are currently being used to fill the void.
1. Dizzying Knuckle: Joe Fixit delivers a strong punch that will stun struck foes for a time. Charge attack for max damage!
2. Size 24: Joe Fixit stomps the ground, generating a shockwave as radial damage is dealt to affected enemies.
3. Short Fuse: Joe Fixit pulls out his dual tommyguns and blasts away so long as button continues to be held down, dealing physical damage.
4. Bone Shattering Shock: Joe Fixit leaps into the air and punches the ground hard, dealing radial damage to nearby foes.
5. Come Here Kid!: Joe Fixit lunges forward, tackling an enemy to the ground and beating them relentlessly, dealing physical damage.
6. (Debuff) Cocky Arrogance: Joe Fixit mocks opponents and their general insecurities, lowering enemy defense as they are angered by his 'classy' insults.
7. (Boost) Steel Fists: Inspired by the Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction game, Joe Fixit manages to put together a pair of crude-looking steel boxing gloves, to increase the damage of his blows for a time.
8. (Xtreme) Little Friends: Joe Fixit pulls out his dual tommyguns, leaps into the air and rains bullets down before performing a 360 degree shootout on the ground, dealing physical damage.
Ceamonks890- Mod creation and coding, HUDs, icons, hex-editing etc
ak2yny & Julio Cabral- Assistance with fixing gameplay bugs
Andersonbrazil- Marvel vs Capcom Infinite and Wolverine Vol. 2 Fixit costume models, tommygun models
BLAW- Joe Fixit and Gray Hulk skin models from Marvel Heroes, mannequins, Harley Quinn boxing gloves
Outsider- Loading screen, assistance with fixing many other gameplay bugs
tubularspacedude- Gray Hulk audio rips from the 2003 Hulk movie game tie-in
SIDE NOTE: New Fantastic Four skin (which is the MUA1 Gold Fixit model), is much smaller than the Joe Fixit and Gray Hulk models from Marvel Heroes. Nothing I can really do to fix the drastic size difference unfortunately, but hey, its there for those who want to play as him in that costume.
Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/60kh3bd3b83rlp1/Joe_Fixit_%2528Ceamonks890%2529.7z/file
EDIT: (9/1/2021): Added new costume model by Andersonbrazil, based off Fixit's appearance in Wolverine's solo comic series from 1989.