Once the very Danger Room the X-Men used to help keep their skills in battle sharp and focussed for years, it took an upgrade of Shi'ar technology to give the previously silent simulation machine a sentient consciousness and soon enough, a body to call its own.
Vowing revenge on her 'father' Charles Xavier for keeping her imprisoned against her will as she became utterly consumed by overwhelming human feelings of anger and rejection above all else, she would clash with the X-Men numerous times before Xavier managed to awaken her complete sense of being.
Reconciling with her former enemies, the being known simply as Danger would find a renewed sense of purpose helping to rehabilitate mutant criminals for a time, before eventually leaving the X-Men once more to find her own way to exist in the world around her.
Fast-forwarding to present day, Danger finds herself getting brought back into conflict she'd long hoped to escape from as she spies a nearby Helicarrier being attacked by unknown enemy forces.
Detecting Wolverine among the ensuing chaos, she flies down to the floating transport to assist her allies in arms and prepares herself for wherever the action takes her.
-5 powers, 2 boosts and an Xtreme
-Abilities of flight, might, healing factor, Technological Marvel (55% resistant to physical, energy, fire and ice damage, immune to mind control, radiation and psychic damage)
-2 hex-edited skins, HUDs, loading screen, icons and sound/voice file using a modified version of MUA1 Storm's voice.
-Uses assigned number #38 (will clash with Spider-Woman and Batgirl)
1. Sheltered Force: Replicating Jean Grey's tactics, Danger generates enough hard light to create a powerful knockback blast of energy, dealing energy damage to struck threats.
2. Venezuelan Winds: Replicating Wind Dancer's tactics, Danger generates a physical whirlwind construct which can lift up enemies & objects and fling them about.
3. Louisiana Charm: Replicating Gambit's tactics, Danger generates enough hard light to create explosive energy that attaches to any unlucky enemy, blowing up on them after some time.
4. Arctic Chill: Replicating Iceman's tactics, Danger generates a physical hail storm holographic construct, focussing it on a specific target as it rains down upon affected foes.
5. Lightning Storm: Replicating Storm's tactics, Danger generates a physical lighting storm construct which rains down upon threats as electric damage is dealt.
6. (Boost) Warding and Banishment: Utilizing the specialized protocol taught to her by Doctor Strange, Danger cures herself and her team of all status ailments currently afflicting them whilst her teammates gain max energy.
7. (Boost) System Override: Danger becomes much faster with her attacks and efficient at dodging incoming attacks for a time.
8. (Xtreme) Lifelike Pain: Replicating Carol Danvers' tactics during her tenure among the X-Men, Danger generates a massive flash of light, dealing energy damage while stunning all threats on screen. If a foe's already affected, they will be dealt critical damage.
Ceamonks890- Mod creation and coding, HUDs, icons etc
ak2yny- Invaluable help with fixing texture offsets on Danger's classic skin
BaconWizard17- Invaluable help with fixing texture offsets on Danger's modern skin
ratmon, Matt710, nodoubt_jr & shafcrawler- Danger skins and general inspiration from original Danger XML2 mod
Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/pujkvz41dnpcou2/Danger_%2528Ceamonks890%2529.7z/file