For my first non-Marvel character mod, I present the main character of the Nightmare on Elm Street franchise, Freddy Krueger!
As an immortal child murderer that was burned alive by the parents of his victims, he now survives within the dream realm, killing off those who are aware of him through their dreams.
Needless to say, this is one psycho that should not be taken lightly!
Many have tried to kill off the Springwood slasher of urban legend, but somehow, someway, Krueger will find a way to come back.
With his power source under threat, he decides to reluctantly join the heroes of this modern era in a very fragile alliance.
So watch out Masters of Evil, because like it or not, Freddy's coming for you!
-6 powers, 2 boosts and an Xtreme
-Abilities of healing factor, 50% chance of resurrection, 30% resistant to physical damage
-4 hex-edited skins, HUDs, loading screen, icons and sound/voice file using archived audio of Robert Englund's voice from the Nightmare on Elm Street films
-Uses assigned number #3 (will clash with Wolverine and that of Outsider's variant of Wolverine based on the Konami X-Men Arcade game in mannequin)
-Freddy's distinct design from 'Wes Craven's New Nightmare' and Super Freddy from Nightmare on Elm Street 5 as fifth and sixth selectable costumes.
1. Psychotic Bloodlust: Freddy runs forward, performing multiple slash attacks as his speed increases with each hit, so long as button is held down.
2. Light Weight: Inspired by Freddy vs. Jason, Freddy lifts up an unlucky foe and flings them around with his mind as if they were mere toys, dealing physical damage.
3. Burn Victim: Inspired by a move of Freddy's in the fan game Terrordrome: Rise of the Boogeymen, Freddy uses his vast power from the Dream World to generate flames underneath foes, flinging them into the air as fire damage is dealt.
4. Sadistic Slice: Freddy slices at enemies with his bladed glove, dealing bleed damage.
5. It'll Be Over Soon: Freddy impales an enemy on his bladed glove, lifting them up before throwing them to the ground, with a high chance for instant kill.
6. Spiral of Slaughter: Freddy performs a strong and quick spin attack, striking multiple foes with his bladed glove.
7. (Boost) Springwood Slasher: Living up to his reputation, Freddy taps into more of his power from the Dream World, boosting overall damage and speed for a time.
8. (Debuff) Hellish Confidence: In keeping with his character, Freddy unnerves foes by taunting them as they become drawn into the Dream World temporarily, rendering them completely scared of him as he feeds off their fear. Damage done on affected foes becomes energy for Freddy.
9. (Xtreme) Sticky Situation: Freddy draws from his power in the Dream World, foes suddenly becoming stuck in place by black slime as they're rendered incapable of attacking.
Ceamonks890- Mod creation and coding, HUDs, loadingscreen, icons etc
Aventureiromax- Freddy Krueger Classic and Remake skins (hat and no hat)
Outsider- Neo mod level lighting scripts
Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/br1le1rcbygasq8/Freddy_Krueger_%2528Ceamonks890%2529.7z/file