One of the most beloved characters in the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise, the mysterious red humanoid echidna known as Knuckles was born into the role of guarding the Master Emerald on Angel Island against any invaders who seeked to abuse its incredible powers.
Seemingly the last surviving member of his Echidna tribe that once inhabited the island floating perpetually high in the skies above so long ago, Knuckles frequently found himself battling overwhelming internal feelings of loneliness and insecurities beneath his headstrong & independent, tough guy exterior as he patrolled across Angel Island tirelessly in his never-ending commitment to his pre-assigned duties as its loyal guardian.
But it would be through a chance encounter with the speedy hedgehog Sonic and his intelligent fox sidekick Tails that Knuckles' life and views of the outside world would change forever, as he was tricked by the seemingly noble Doctor Ivo Robotnik into fighting the visiting duo, too distracted to notice the mad doctor attempting to steal the sacred emeralds behind his back.
Soon uncovering Robotnik's deception in a fit of rage, Knuckles would work together with Sonic and Tails to bring Robotnik down, eventually restoring Angel Island back to its proper place in the skies above after collapsing into the sea from the earlier removal of the emeralds from their secured containment areas by Robotnik's hand as he saw Sonic and Tails off in their plane known as the Tornado.
Since that day, Knuckles has frequently found himself venturing beyond the boundaries of Angel Island for one reason or another, whether that be in terms of getting the Master Emerald back from the newly nicknamed Doctor Eggman once again or to generally ensure the safety of the world overall, often coming into friendly but nevertheless frustrated conflicts with treasure hunter and GUN agent, Rouge the Bat, as Knuckles did what he could to keep the femme fatale away from the Master Emerald.
Having joined Sonic and his Freedom Fighters in order to regain the Master Emerald as part of a recent mission, they would confront Doctor Eggman and valiantly fought off all the robots which came their way.
Immediately protesting to Sonic against engaging Eggman directly, Knuckles audibly groaned in annoyance at how reckless his long-time friend could be at the worst of times, prepared to jump in when the opportunity arose.
Pulled from his thoughts upon seeing a strong dimensional tear appear in the middle of Eggman's command room, Knuckles could only watch in horror as the gravitational pull of the portal began to pull everything not nailed down into it.
Rushing to save as many of the Freedom Fighters as he could while grabbing onto more stable surface area for balance, Knuckles' tenacity would only last so long before Eggman, himself and his allies were pulled into the portal.
Spying one last glance at Sonic as the blue blur tried his best to escape the gravitational pull and reach for Knuckles' hand among many others present, Sonic barely missed reaching him in time as he knew no more, vanishing on the other side of the tear alongside everyone else to an entirely different universe known as Earth-7150.
Waking up in a strange land surrounded by an army of oddly-dressed human-like beings nearby, Knuckles witnessed an incredible battle between this army and that of an equally formidable army of monsters, hearing a scrawny but unnerving god that the human soldiers called 'Loki', brag about how he had come to pay his respects to 'Odin'.
Witnessing many of the so-called noble 'Asgardians' give their lives to protect their homeland, Knuckles became all the more determined to fight back, covertly traversing across Asgard as he witnessed many of the surviving gods becoming imprisoned by what he immediately recognized as villains.
Snuck up on by an Asgardian woman calling themselves Valkyrie, she would explain the situation of what had transpired to Knuckles as quickly as she could, explaining that heroes from 'Midgard' had come to liberate the nine realms from a morally corrupt group calling themselves 'The Masters of Evil'.
Asking if there were any beings like him among the heroic forces of this world's defenders, Valkyrie confirmed an odd blue hedgehog and yellow, dual-tailed fox among others in the ranks of Midgard's forces.
Relieved that his friends had made it through the dimensional tear as well and sensing the Master Emerald anew, Knuckles was transported by Valkyrie to the honored realm of Valhalla, spying familiar faces among this incredible alliance of heroes as he rushed to meet with them...
-6 powers, 3 boosts and an Xtreme
-Abilities of might, leadership, glide and 30% resistant to physical damage
-5 hex-edited skins, HUDs, loading screen, icons and voice/sound file using archived audio of Scott Dreier's voice from several Sonic games
-Uses assigned number #72 (will clash with playable Mandarin, Iron Hammer and Mongul in mannequin).
-Sonic Boom skin is quite short on standard scale_factor size of 0.5 for Knuckles mod while idle. To fix this, use Block + $GUARD to increase the Sonic Boom skin proportions to be more accurate whenever you enter a new level section.
1. Knuckles Upper: Inspired by cut content from the original Sonic Adventure, Knuckles performs a powerful uppercut on an unlucky target, dealing physical damage as struck threats are sent flying upward from the strike.
2. Thunder Arrow: Based off a technique from Sonic Adventure 2, Knuckles raises one of his fists upward and inexplicably generates lightning bolts, dealing electric damage as enemies are stunned briefly.
3. Megaton Hook: Based off a move from Sonic Battle on GBA, Knuckles performs a quick 360 spin before delivering a heavy right hook to an unlucky target, dealing physical damage.
4. Maximum Heat: Utilizing this powerful combat technique from Sonic Adventure, Knuckles charges up energy before gliding forward and striking several enemies at impressive speeds, dealing physical damage.
5. Rock Free Fall: Based off a move from Sonic Battle on GBA, Knuckles tears up a large rock from beneath the ground and throws it at enemies, dealing physical damage.
6. Meteor Crush: Based off a move from Sonic Battle on GBA, Knuckles leaps into the air and calls down a meteor storm from thin air upon surrounding threats, dealing fire damage.
7. (Boost) Hammer Gloves: Utilizing a useful upgrade from Sonic Adventure 2, Knuckles' overall damage output and health is increased for a time.
8. (Boost) Shovel Claw: Utilizing this invaluable upgrade from the Sonic Adventure games, Knuckles digs underground within a given range, damaging enemies physically if they're at his destination.
9. (Boost) Treasure Hunting Shades: Utilizing a handy upgrade from Sonic Adventure 2, Knuckles activates a pair of special sunglasses on his person, revealing nearby enemies on the map whilst increasing defence for entire team.
10. (Xtreme) Deep Impact: Based off a move from Sonic Battle on GBA, Knuckles leaps into the air and performs a punch that causes friction with the air, generating a powerful shockwave that has a high chance to slow enemies down temporarily.
Ceamonks890- Mod creation & coding, HUDs, loading screen, icons etc
Escanor610- Mannequin, Sonic Boom skin, custom Chaos Knuckles Archie Comics and OVA Hat skins, extra Gawain Knuckles skin & HUD from Sonic and the Black Knight
UltraMegaMagnus- Knuckles Modern skin
Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/d71pztxiddsvpcb/Knuckles_the_Echidna_%2528Ceamonks890%2529.7z/file