Starting her life as the daughter of an unsupportive father in the US Army who maintained a heartless uncaring relationship towards her till his tragic passing, the young Sharon Ventura found herself continuing to push herself academically and physically to often dangerous extents.
Spending the next few years travelling across the USA to train in ever increasingly dangerous physical activities (joining the Thunderiders motorcycle stunt team for a while), she would soon meet Ben Grimm and start to gradually forge a close friendly relationship with him, Ben having temporarily cut ties with his teammates within the Fantastic Four due to concealed lies and manipulations behind his back after the events of the original 'Secret Wars'.
Supporting Ben from the sidelines while he was a member of the Unlimited Class Wrestling Federation (even stepping in to defend him from a deranged crowd), Sharon would eventually be approached by the Grapplers' manager, Auntie Freeze, offering her a chance to join her wrestling team of superpowered women after being openly impressed with her strength of character.
Soon agreeing to the procedure in a fit of frustration after an argument with Ben, Sharon would ultimately undergo the procedure offered by the criminal codenamed as 'The Power Broker', having her strength, speed and durability increased to superhuman levels as one of the few genetically successful subjects.
Fortunately escaping from the Power Broker before he could inject an addictive drug into her system that would have made Sharon unwillingly rely on him for treatments (after having a psychological hallucination of her dead father mocking her for her inherent weakness), Sharon would use her newly-gained powers to fight off the containment guards and discover Ben not too far out from her location on the streets looking for her.
Realizing that 'Auntie Freeze' had attempted to play her for a fool, Sharon decided to hunt her and the Power Broker down in misguided revenge after seeing to Ben's own safety first at a nearby hospital (as his rocky exterior underwent a horrific but temporary mutation), taking up the codename of Ms. Marvel which had become available after the original Ms. Marvel, Carol Danvers, had then departed for outer space and fought alongside the Starjammers as Binary.
Tragically however, Sharon would find herself captured by the Power Broker once more (horrifically sexually assaulted by some of the Power Broker's men during her imprisonment, finding it very difficult to trust most men as a result of the deeply traumatic experience).
Saved by Captain America as a fortuitous byproduct during his break-in to bring the Power Broker to justice in unrelated matters, she would assist him in stopping the Power Broker's plans from progressing any further before Captain America kindly drove her to New York City and dropped her off at the Baxter Building by request, noticing her uncomfortable physical reaction towards him but trusting her judgement as he drove away on his Avengers motorbike.
Joining the Fantastic Four (then led by Ben Grimm alongside Johnny Storm and Crystal to feel a sense of comfort and familiarity with Ben back in her life), Sharon would do what she could to not let the team down in spite of her recent trauma towards men frequently affecting her for the worst, but would eventually be transformed by cosmic rays into a form resembling Ben's own while he mutated further into a more spiky rock form during a mission to stop an electronic terrorist's plans from coming to fruition.
Initially horrified and ashamed by her new appearance, Sharon would be encouraged to push on by her teammates and demonstrate that she was still a valued member of the team, whether she was Ms. Marvel or the newly-codenamed 'She-Thing' as she came to accept herself for who she was, flaws and all (refusing Doctor Doom's offer to change her back to her normal superpowered human form as in the main Marvel continuity, coming to accept that beauty was merely skin deep and that she had done a lot of good which would have made even her late father impressed to some degree).
But when it was discovered that Alicia Masters (Ben's first love) had been kidnapped and replaced with a guilt-ridden Skrull named Lyja in her place that had intended to marry Johnny as a ruse but developed genuine romantic feelings for him, Sharon, the reformed Lyja and the rest of the team would venture off to save the real Alicia who was safely reunited with Ben, defeating the rogue squad of Skrulls before returning to Earth.
Learning that Ben still had strong romantic feelings for Alicia, Sharon would bravely engage in a private conversation with Ben, explaining in the end that it was OK if they couldn't be together as lovers anymore (openly expressing that she enjoyed their time together regardless and thanked him for above all else, treating her as an equal rather than a monster).
Wishing the two reunited lovebirds well as she left the Fantastic Four to forge out on her own with a renewed sense of emotional strength and confidence in herself, Sharon later discovered that she could transform back and forth between her original human 'Ms. Marvel' and 'She-Thing' forms at will with enough careful concentration.
Now however, several years have passed on Earth-7150 and Sharon finds herself newly contacted by the Fantastic Four in regards to existential matters that required all the powerful hands they could throw at this situation on deck, a supervillain group calling themselves the 'Masters of Evil' being involved and Doctor Doom the big bad at the center of it all.
Recalling Doctor Doom and learning of the various barbaric schemes he had attempted to pull on the world previously while she was working a double life as a movie producer outside her solo superhero ventures, Sharon would agree to join the impressively large SHIELD strike team and ensure that no innocent life across the multiverse would have their lives ruined by the short-sighted schemes of deranged criminals desperate for power...
-5 powers, 3 boosts and 2 Xtremes
-Abilities of might and 10% faster than non super-speed powered characters (Immunity to grabs, stuns, finishers and knockback while in She-Thing form)
-3 hex-edited skins, HUDs, loading screen, icons and voice/sound file using archived audio of Grey DeLisle's voice for Carol Danvers from Marvel vs Capcom Infinite
-Uses assigned number #60 (will clash with playable Mysterio, Insomniac Spider-Man and Mortal Kombat's Sub-Zero in mannequin).
1. Ventura Uppercut: Sharon throws a powerful uppercut at an unlucky enemy, dealing physical damage as they're flung high into the air. Charge attack for max damage!
2. (She-Thing exclusive power) Impatient Rumble: Sharon smashes the ground with both of her fists, generating shockwaves in the earth that trips enemies up. Deals double damage to enemies who are lying on the ground.
3. (She-Thing exclusive power) Rushing Avalanche: Sharon charges forward at impressive speeds, knocking back most threats in her way as physical damage is dealt.
4. Hammer Throw: Sharon grabs an unlucky enemy by the legs and uses them as a makeshift weapon that harms other enemies which get too close. Let go of power button to throw away enemy in Sharon's hands.
5. Driller Takedown: Sharon leaps into the air and drills into the ground, dealing physical damage to nearby enemies as they're knocked back from the blow.
6. (Boost) She-Thing: Finding herself in a bind, Sharon transforms into her more powerful She-Thing form, gaining access to increased damage, defence, reduced energy cost and an assortment of new powers for a time.
7. (Boost) Emotional Determination: Refusing to give up for the sake of her allies, Sharon inspires her teammates as overall health and strike values are increased for entire team.
8. (She-Thing exclusive boost) Psychological Confidence: Bravely putting herself on the line for her teammates, Sharon silently taunts all nearby enemies to attack her for duration of boost while reducing damage taken and deflecting all projectiles back at their sources.
9. (Ms Marvel Xtreme) Diving Elbow Drop: Taking some cues from her brief time as a wrestler, Sharon leaps into the air and slams her durable elbow into the ground, dealing heavy physical damage to surrounding enemies. Also restores energy for entire team.
10. (She-Thing Xtreme) Roll with the Punches: Taking advantage of further increased strength in her She-Thing form, Sharon leaps into the air and smashes the ground hard with a fist on the way down, dealing heavy physical damage to surrounding enemies with a chance to slow them down temporarily.
Ceamonks890- Mod creation & coding, loading screen, icons etc
Enigma- Custom She-Thing form skin, Sharon Ventura Ms. Marvel 90s skin & HUD
Raven Software- Sharon Ventura Ms. Marvel classic skin & HUD
Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ic6u0u8rel3v191/Sharon_Ventura_%2528Ceamonks890%2529.7z/file