Spider-Man 4 and beyond

Started by Lord Frankie, October 07, 2007, 12:15PM

Previous topic - Next topic
i reckon that they should do wat they did in spierman 3 but instead have like spiderman has to defeat rhino or electro and carnage and venom helps spiderman save the day ....
it sounded better in my head lol

yea i wouldnt mind seeing venom again especially as like an anti-hero, like he is in the comics, cuz they depicted him as a str8 villian in SM 3

Please no more Wrestlers as movie actors. I like The Rock and Hulk Hogan but no one else. Notice I said movie actors because I know that wrestling is all fake and that they are all "stage" or "ring" actors. :)

u could use wrestlers for all the bulky kinda dumb people for some of the viallains

Well bone saw from spiderman 1 was a wrestler...I just hope that if they do choose a 'big' villain they don't get someone like vinnie jones to play them...juggernaut was bad

that juggernaut was funny.... it seemed like every other juggernaut that was ever made was better then him

Bone Saw in Spider-Man 1 was played by Macho Man Randy Savage but he was put in there to show the part where Spidey was a wrestler before a superhero. He was not hired for his acting talents.

whats wrong wioth wrestlers turned actors, like venom said u could use them for all the bulky kinda dumb characters

BTW Venom what other Juggernauts were created before the X3 one? All I know of is the animated one from the X-Men Cartoon.

that wat i meant the cartoon ones and the ones ingame

Freeze dried movies says that the villains will be Carnage, Lizard and Black Cat:

Our regular scooper tells FreezeDriedMovies that plans are underway for Spider-Man 4, which were (obviously) set up in the third film. In the third entry, Dr. Curt Connors (played by Dylan Baker) looks at a piece of symbiote with Peter Parker. The movie then travels along it's path without another mention of that "piece" of symbiote. This is the set up for Spider-Man 4 where that small piece of alien symbiote becomes CARNAGE. Yes Cletus Kasady is coming to the big screen, one of Spider-Man most horrifying and evil villains. Not only with Parker have to deal with the red lean mean killing machine, but Connors is set to become the long awaited LIZARD! these two villains have all been CONFIRMED for Spider-Man 4. There is talk of the Black Cat making her first appearance, but that's all but official.

So there you have it. Spider-Man, The Lizard, Carnage... and hopefully NO Sam Raimi. Avi Arad, please find someone who CARES what the fans think!

The Black Cat? I wonder who they would get to play her? Angelina Jolie? ;)

Quote from: Venom on October 11, 2007, 04:53PM
i reckon that they should do wat they did in spierman 3 but instead have like spiderman has to defeat rhino or electro and carnage and venom helps spiderman save the day ....
it sounded better in my head lol
cool idea i wood like to see venie boy helping too
ps i think that venom is 12 times better then carnage
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

October 17, 2007, 11:47AM #28 Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 11:44AM by armored captian america
i herd carnage, venom, the lizard, and black cat will be in the new spider-man movie.
i all so herd venom is going to look like this.
it is an idea for venom to be mutated.
mabby spider-man will mutated to man-spider.
a have my own idea what the villians shood be mysterio, carnage, kingpin, and venom. 

[attachment deleted by admin]

I'd like to see more of venom and possibly Carnage. I hope they use other villians to like Rhino, Shocker, Lizard. You know that New Goblin (Harry Osborn) will probably be in it if they make a new one.