Getting to Know the Community a Little Better...

Started by jonchang, October 08, 2007, 02:48AM

Previous topic - Next topic
October 08, 2007, 02:48AM Last Edit: October 09, 2007, 03:04AM by Midnight Curse
If members can find the time, can you please shortly give a brief description about yourself, answering the following questions, and if possible a little extra:

What's your name?
What's your occupation?
Where do you live in?
What sports do you enjoy?
What music do you like to listen to?
What do you like to do on spare time?
Who's your personal idol?
Where are you from?
Which mods do you enjoy using the most?
Which movies did you like to watch?
Which videogames did you enjoy playing?
Where'd you like to visit on your vacation?

What's my name?         Allison
What's my occupation? Administrative Assistant in a law firm
What do I live in? A condo
What sports do I enjoy? I dont like sports
What music do I like to listen to? Anything that is not heavy or hard or rap or hip hop
What do I like to do on my spare time? Play computer games
Who's my personal idol? Oprah Winfrey
Where am I from? I am from the USA born and bred and proud to be an American
Which mods do I enjoy using the most? on my PC She-Hulk and Black Widow
Which movies do I like to watch? Romantic, Comedies and Superhero ones.
Which videogames do I enjoy playing? MUA Gold and Spidey: Friend or Foe (The only ones I have for 360) on X Box and for PC: MUA, various Star Wars games including Galaxies and the AoE and AoM games.

What's your name?       Mike
What's your occupation?    Student
Where do you live in?     an appartment
What sports do you enjoy?     Baseball, Football, Basketball, and occasionally Hockey
What music do you like to listen to?     Rock and Roll, and a little Rap
What do you like to do on spare time?    Hang with friends, sports, games
Who's your personal idol?    Jesus
Where are you from?   NY
Which mods do you enjoy using the most?    Juggernaut, all the X-Men Legends, Mandarin, Nightcrawler
Which movies did you like to watch?   Horrors, and Comedies
Which videogames did you enjoy playing?   MUA Gold, Madden 08, Halo 3, Oblivion

October 08, 2007, 05:46PM #3 Last Edit: October 08, 2007, 05:50PM by Burning Rage
Eh...

What's your name? - Derek

What's your occupation? - Full-time college student, part-time UPS

Where do you live in? - Minnesota

What sports do you enjoy? - Football

What music do you like to listen to? - Some Pop and Rap, but mostly rock, which includes stuff like:
Seether, Linkin Park, Yellowcard, Smile Empty Soul, Trapt, Staind, Nickelback, Bowling For Soup, Hoobastank, Papa Roach, etc...
What do you like to do on spare time?  I'm an artist and designer, so I like to 3d model, draw, texture, paint, etc.  I also do mods, program, drive, play football, hang out, etc.

What do you like to do on spare time? - I'm an art person who likes digital media, so I like to 3d model, texture, photoshop, draw, sculpt, paint, things like that.  I also spend time doing mods for games, driving my car around, hanging out with friends, etc.  Pretty much lazy around and enjoy life while I can before I graduate, have kids, etc.

Where are you from? - Massachusetts

Which mods do you enjoy using the most?  - Mine

Which movies did you like to watch? - All kinds...  Personal favorites included Remember the Titans, Radio, and a few others.  I like movies that touch home.

Which video games did you enjoy playing? - Dragonball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi, X-Men Legends, Grand Theft Auto, Final Fantasy VII and XII, Fable, Madden, Tomb Raider, Prince of Persia (my favorite series of all time next to Legend of Zelda), Legend of Zelda, Neverwinter Nights, Star Wars: Battlefront, Battlefield, Star Wars: Jedi Knight (I like the series), etc.
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

October 08, 2007, 06:14PM #4 Last Edit: October 08, 2007, 06:18PM by iammingy
What's your name?  "Mingy" is my nickname in real life.
What's your occupation?  University graduate, but I'm still a full-time university student, doing another degree.
Where do you live in?  Vancouver, Canada
What sports do you enjoy?  Tennis
What music do you like to listen to?  Pop and rock (Cantonese, Mandarin, Japanese, English)
What do you like to do on spare time?  play computer games, surf the net
Who's your personal idol?  I don't idolize anyone.
Where are you from?  Hong Kong
Which mods do you enjoy using the most?  Omega Red, Psylocke, Apocalypse, Juggernaut, etc.
Which movies did you like to watch?  Predator (1987)
Which videogames did you enjoy playing?  XML1&2, MUA, Tomb Raider series, Chrono Trigger, Age of Empires 1, StarCraft, Need For Speed series.
What do I think Midnight Curse is?  An identity theft. :D

What's your name?  BliZZ :)
What's your occupation?  Student/Waiter
Where do you live in?  VA
What sports do you enjoy?  To play, or to watch? Because the answer to both is football.
What music do you like to listen to?  Various. Based on the songs in my iPod, I could be either a Hard-Ass MoFo from the inner city or a 13 Year-Old Girl
What do you like to do on spare time?  What is "spare time"? :)
Who's your personal idol?  Raptor Jesus
Where are you from?  VA
Which mods do you enjoy using the most?  This one is a secret, although my recent post in the pictures thread should give a hint......
Which movies did you like to watch?  Too many to list. Me and my friends have been known to just lounge around and do nothing but watch movies for days at a time......
Which videogames did you enjoy playing?  Super Smash Bros. IS the most addicting game of all time.

I agree with ya, BliZZ. SSB Melee is arguably the best GC game.

October 09, 2007, 03:03AM #8 Last Edit: October 23, 2007, 10:37PM by Midnight Curse
Oh! I forgot to post mine down! :rofl:

QI: What's my name?
A: Alex

QII: What's your occupation?
A: P.E. Teacher

QIII: Where do I live?
A: Taipei, used to live in California for a decade, lived in Vancouver for a few years.

QIV: What sports do you like?
A: Baseball FTW!

QV: What music do you like to listen to?
A: R&B, hip hop, rap, rock

QVI: What do you like to do on spare time?
A: Playing Baseball, watching baseball games, playing videogames,
designing my website

QVII: Who's your personal idol?
A: A-Rod

QVIII: Where are you from?
A: Singapore

QIX: What mods do you enjoy the most?
A: Well, gonna get a new PC in a week, and I'll try out the mods there.

QX: What movies did you enjoy watching?
A: Superhero, Comedy, Baseball

QXI: What videogames did you enjoy playing?
A: Halo 3, Oblivion, MUA, XML2, Battlefront 2 (heard 3's coming out
soon), the latest MLB <insert year here>The Show, GTA, Super Smash Bros. Melee

QXII: Where'd you like to go most for vacation?
A: I want to go back to the States again. Miss all the baseball games, the great weather, and my friends there. Also want Canada's cold weather back.

This therefore proves that I am not an identity theft. :D

Quote from: Midnight Curse on October 09, 2007, 03:03AM
Well, gonna get a new PC in a week, and I'll try out the mods there.

Finally, you'll be installing your first mod after 921 posts of ________.  :rofl:

Not, my first mod. I managed to install Juggernaut, Mandarin, and the next-gen. before the mongrel PC broke down.

Ok, understood.

How come your age in the profile changes from time to time? @_@

When you first joined the community, you were 17.
Three months later, you were 19.
Two weeks ago, you were 22.
Today, you are 27.

Sry., had a little issue with my friend hacking my account...therefore I had to change my pw. For some reason he keeps on figuring out my account password, and changing my settings. :mad:

Name? Oscar
Occupation? Communications student / Blogger (really, trying to figure out how to make a living out of it) / Freelancer graphic designer and video maker.
Where do you live in? A 5x6mt room. Sometimes I go into the house outside the room.
Sports? Whuzzat? Is tv-zapping a sport?
Music? R&R, hard rock, classic punk, and that thing Strokes do.
Spare time? Sleeping, guitar playing, videogames, comics, blogging, collecting trivial information from the media.
Personal idol? Han Solo.
Where are you from? Piura, a relatively small city in the peruvian norht-west coast.
Mods? Hawkeye, Quicksilver, Cannonball, just installed Magneto and it's going up fast.
Movies? Sci-fi, parodies, old suspense and detective movies.
Videogames? Star Wars and Marvel stuff, and a lot of old SNES and GBA emulated games (arcade/shoot'em up games).
Vacation? The nearest Rock & Roll Museum or Star Wars convention.
Superman or Thor? Thor pwns anyone.

What's your name? Javier
What's your occupation? finance
Where do you live in? Bilbao, Spain
What sports do you enjoy? football (soccer)
What music do you like to listen to? movie soundtracks
What do you like to do on spare time? hang out, go to the movies, play football (soccer), read comics, travel
Who's your personal idol? all the modders here!
Where are you from? Bilbao, Spain
Which mods do you enjoy using the most? She-Hulk, Magneto, Beast, Namor
Which movies did you like to watch? American Beauty, Star Wars (classic)
Which videogames did you enjoy playing? The Secret of Monkey Island, Lemmings, Doom, PES
Where'd you like to visit on your vacation? I don't really know but I like outdoors vacations most!