Hello

Welcome, Guest. To unlock the rest of the forums
please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Enigma's Skin Releases  (Read 1320 times)

Offline Enigma

• Marvel Modder
  • Astonishing Member
  • Upvotes: 0
Enigma's Skin Releases
« on: November 24, 2021, 08:08pm »
Enigma's Skin Releases:

In this thread, I'll post any skin releases I've done.

Skin Packs:

XML1 Prototype Skin Pack

MUA1 Prototype Skins and Models Pack
« Last Edit: April 26, 2022, 11:45am by Enigma »

Offline Enigma

• Marvel Modder
  • Astonishing Member
Re: Enigma's Skin Releases
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2022, 11:42am »
XML1 Prototype Skin Pack v1.0

https://drive.google.com/file/d/13n2ymr705Si1zLzvsOEldE7335vF2mhE/view?usp=sharing

*Pics are included in the mod.

*Included are all the skins that are only found in the XML1 Prototype and aren't in the retail version of X-Men Legend 1. Many are from the game's cut post-apocalyptic Act 4, some are from cut playable characters, like Havok, Bishop, Marrow, and Angel, and some are from cut NPCs.

*Also included in the "Higher Quality Than Retail" folders are skins that have much higher quality textures in the Prototype instead of the 128x128 textures they have in the retail.

*Everything is sorted according to what the skin is, what NPCstat calls it (if anything), and what Alchemy 5 says the internal filepath and texture map is called (Ex: Mutant Police (Mind Variant). Alchemy says the texture's filepath is mutantpolice and the texture is a number followed by "_mind.")

*The skins in the 256x256 are in the retail version of XML1 but are in higher quality here. That doesn't mean these are all used in retail version, however. Some, like Multiple Man Act 4 aren't. It just means they are in the retail version's files and are in higher quality here.

*These skins are compatible with XML2.

*Also included are 34 skeletons that aren't in retail. Alchemy wouldn't open any of the Prototype skeletons for me, but opening them in a hex editor shows they do have the same type of things in them that the retail skeletons do.

*Also included are the 3 skyboxes from the Prototype that aren't in XML2 (the other 4 skyboxes in the Prototype are in XML2). I don't know if they're in XML1 retail, but I figured they would be a good resource.

*Use these for whatever you like, just credit me, as it look a long time to sort and take pics of everything. Enjoy!

*Please let me know if I forgot to include any!
« Last Edit: April 26, 2022, 11:46am by Enigma »

Offline Enigma

• Marvel Modder
  • Astonishing Member
Re: Enigma's Skin Releases
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2022, 11:45am »
MUA1 Prototype Skins and Models Pack v1.0

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JIw0UGvdc5u0Gtrjd4BSjcliqbCk-wfK/view?usp=sharing

This is a resource of all the skins, 3D heads, and models from the MUA1 Prototype.

The MUA1 Prototype contains cel-shaded versions of some of the MUA1 PS2 skins (MUA1 PS2 retail version isn't cel-shaded).
Some of these skins have different designs from the MUA1 PS2 skins, such as Ms. Marvel not having a mask and Captain America Ultimate having wings on his mask.
I have extracted and collected all the cel-shaded skins that are in the MUA1 Prototype.
I have done this because these are usable as-is in XML2 and might be as useful for someone else as they have been for me.

**This release contains the following:

*All the skins from the MUA1 Prototype. The ones that have XML2 character mods have had their filenames changed and have been hexedited so that they can be used with those mods. Human Torch's skin and 3D head are set to be his flame-on skin.

*All 17 of the MUA1 Prototype 3D heads that aren't in XML2, which includes 3 boss 3D heads. The ones that have XML2 character mods have had their filenames changed and have been hex edited so that they can be used with those mods.

*All the boltons, object models, and effects models, sorted by whether or not they're cel-shaded.

*I have also included in seperate folders the skins that are broken and/or unfinished, with notes as to what is wrong with them, as well as the only 2 skins that aren't cel-shaded (Spider-Man Classic, Baron Mordo, and Galactus). Spider-Man is hex edited. Baron Mordo and Galactus aren't because they don't have XML2 mods.

*Also, since most of MUA1 PS2's objects are packaged in a way that can't be extracted (and therefore can't be used), I've also included all the object models from the MUA1 Prototype that are in standalone files and therefore can be used in XML2 (unlike the MUA1 PC objects, which can't be).

*I haven't included the UI icons (3D arrows that point at stuff) because I'll be including those in a separate mod.

Enjoy!
« Last Edit: April 26, 2022, 11:48am by Enigma »