Hello

Welcome, Guest. To unlock the rest of the forums
please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Enigma's Avalanche Booster  (Read 535 times)

Offline Enigma

• Marvel Modder
  • Astonishing Member
  • Upvotes: 0
Enigma's Avalanche Booster
« on: January 23, 2022, 03:43pm »
:avalanche: Avalanche Booster v3.1 :avalanche:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-aKbdN24_3PQmNMJPWjnRH3NqsPXymhm/view?usp=sharing

This is a booster for Cohollow's Avalanche mod. It contains the following:
*A voicepack featuring Peter Lurie as Avalanche from XML1 using both his boss voiceset and his NPC lines.
*2 loading screens: a higher quality version of the XML1 shared Avalanche and Pyro one where I seamlessly removed Pyro entirely, a higher quality unletterboxed version of his XML1 Gladiator loading screen, and in the Bonus folder, a higher quality version of the XML1 shared Avalanche and Pyro loading screen.
*Higher quality versions of the XML1 Avalanche and Avalanche Gladiator conversation huds taken from the XML1 Prototype and the XML2 Demo respectively.
*His icons have been AI Upscaled and now appear in higher quality in the character select menu.
*Packages for skins numbered 4505, 4507, 4508, and 4509, in case you want to add some more skins. (There aren't any more Avalanche skins, but you can always add some other ones if you want.)

Enjoy!

Credits:
Cohollow: Avalanche Mod

Changelog:
Spoiler
*v3.1:
-Fixed small file folder installation mistake
*v3.0:
-I added a voiced callout for his 2nd Xtreme power
-I rearranged some voiced lines to fit better and added a couple more
-Added higher quality XML1 hud from XML1 Prototype
-Added higher quality XML1 Gladiator hud from XML2 Demo
-Added higher quality XML1 Avalanche and Pyro loading screen as a bonus
-Added loading screen I made by completely and seamlessly removing Pyro from the XML1 Avalanche-Pyro shared loading screen
-Added XML1 Avalanche Gladiator unletterboxed loading screen
-Added higher quality character select portrait I made from the loading screen image I made and mentioned above.
-Added Xtreme Callout for 2nd Xtreme power
-AI Upscaled the icons and changed the talents and packages files so that his icons will appears in higher quality in the character select menu
-Also altered his packages so that each skin can have unique conversation huds and 3d huds (he doesn't have these so I copy and pasted the existing ones, but the option is now available for you)
-Also added packages to allow for skins 05, 07, 08, and 09 (he doesn't have these but the option is now available for you)
« Last Edit: January 28, 2022, 07:29pm by Enigma »

Offline Enigma

• Marvel Modder
  • Astonishing Member
Re: Enigma's Avalanche Booster
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2022, 01:46pm »
I've updated my Avalanche Booster to v3.0. Check the changelog above for details.

Offline Enigma

• Marvel Modder
  • Astonishing Member
Re: Enigma's Avalanche Booster
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2022, 07:29pm »
Updated to v3.1:
Fixed small file folder installation mistake