Shabranigdu's boosters - Block hotkeys, dash moves, summons, traps and more

Started by Shabranigdu, December 25, 2023, 09:29AM

Previous topic - Next topic
New booster added for a pretty fun and varied Multiple Man

Loki booster added, he's back to being a summoner with many clones

I like your Loki booster. It's currently your best clone mod IMO.

But I am not a fan of the one-fightmove clones. They work fine, if they just attack once (like the Hand ninjas from the Elektra booster), but not if they stay for a while. They should have their own idle.
I know, it's the Outsider's power, but since I'm at it: the Destroyer Armor xtreme could be improved with an accurate scale and possibly even speed change. It doesn't look much like the Destroyer Armor as it is.

P.S. Maybe you could add a link to the required mods and boosters?

January 23, 2024, 02:11PM #20 Last Edit: January 23, 2024, 02:13PM by Shabranigdu
Quote from: ak2yny on January 22, 2024, 11:26AM
I like your Loki booster. It's currently your best clone mod IMO.

But I am not a fan of the one-fightmove clones. They work fine, if they just attack once (like the Hand ninjas from the Elektra booster), but not if they stay for a while. They should have their own idle.
I know, it's the Outsider's power, but since I'm at it: the Destroyer Armor xtreme could be improved with an accurate scale and possibly even speed change. It doesn't look much like the Destroyer Armor as it is.

P.S. Maybe you could add a link to the required mods and boosters?

Thank you sir, I'll consider organizing a bit and adding links, though I think the site is pretty well maintained already, I don't want to link more than necessary in case there are updates.
As for the one move summons, I know what you mean and I feel the same. I'm sticking with them because that's how I can control their states and have them specialized, engine limitations can be hard to work with
About the destroyer, yeah I know there are some things about it, like also not allowing it to use some powers during the effect, but at the moment I don't feel like going there

Quote from: ak2yny on January 22, 2024, 11:26AM

Hah, what do you know, I just learned smething new from my experiments and have just improved my current version of Multiple Man, which btw has received a bunch of additions these days. You're gonna like this one

Uploaded a small update to Loki, added idling and running to the melee copies and made a small change to the destroyer armor, increasing it's size and reducing it's speed slightly