How many languages do you speak? (Plz. specify)

Started by jonchang, October 29, 2007, 01:20AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Sorry to disappoint you muafan, but there already is a topic about languages:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=1185.0
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

*Merged both of the 'Language' topics in one.

italian (first language), english, and i also study latin at school. Ego studeo latinum.

when i say bits of chinese i mean two words-  三龙, shen lung, that is 3 dragons and  i dont use it unless i want to threaten a superstitious and cowardly lot.

aslso, i know ybits of yiddish and am fleunt in yisheevish. (which is really a form of english but anyhow....)

Portuguese, Spanish, English, but i have trouble speaking all three and writing sometimes i forget the name of something or spell it. My best language is English so when i speak to someone for the first time i would do and English.

Bangla (or bengali) is the language spoken in bangladesh and parts of India (namely Bengal). it's derived from the same roots as of Hindi: Sanskrit. But they are quite different from each other, I can assure you.

muafan, it's san long, which indeed means 3 dragons.

I speak English, Welsh and I can get by with a bit of Italian (though I haven't spoken it for ages).
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

English- Fluent

Spanish- Bits & pieces from Spanish class years ago

French- Fluent

English - Fluent? i don't know i think you should tell me :P
Spanish - First Language

Quote from: Midnight Curse on June 21, 2008, 02:07AM
muafan, it's san long, which indeed means 3 dragons.

Yes, it should be "san long" instead. "Shen long" can be a few things depending on the tone...

Quote from: Overload on June 23, 2008, 11:43AM
English- Fluent

Spanish- Bits & pieces from Spanish class years ago

French- Fluent

Ca va? :P