Shadowcat Mod

Started by nodoubt_jr, November 10, 2007, 08:52PM

Previous topic - Next topic
That's not a bad idea, but the projectiles could be fired from the back of its head if the enemies are behind him. haha

Ok then. It was worth a shot. But even without Lockheed she is one fun mod!

thanks, if anything new comes up i'll look at adding Lockheed.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Quote from: nodoubt_jr on November 03, 2009, 07:30PM
maybe if he was a bolton, but since its just a skin it doesnt load without a skeleton. i did try that.
well, is it possible that she summons a skeleton, like multiple man, and it stay still together w the guarian bolts effects?
anyway, i think it will be strange

I wish I could play as her, but the game crashes right after I pick her.
SKINS
BOOSTERS AND UPGRADES
Workbench
My password for my skins and mods is marvel

Did you place the files in the right spots rocco600?
Give your life meaning when you come to Xaviers Institute.  Join us so that we can develop your mind as well as those devious powers that you may have ::wink::

Quote from: DiamondPheonix on December 31, 2009, 02:51PM
Did you place the files in the right spots rocco600?

yes i did
SKINS
BOOSTERS AND UPGRADES
Workbench

Which file did you use to download the mod because there are a couple of versions with add on's and stuff like that.
Give your life meaning when you come to Xaviers Institute.  Join us so that we can develop your mind as well as those devious powers that you may have ::wink::

never mind I just tried reinstalling the mod and it worked.
SKINS
BOOSTERS AND UPGRADES
Workbench

Im new and i would like to know if anyone will make a shadowcat skin with her hair long

i really don't have the faintest idea of mods, and how it would work, but if you ever can and do decide to do Lockheed, why not use a Shadow Creature's body?

no idea but may be a costume idea her agent of sheild

Quote from: ddwow on February 18, 2010, 10:50AM
no idea but may be a costume idea her agent of sheild
or her proper astonishing? (not the cheap knock-off on x2,  where from the front of the armpits to the thighs was yellow) I'd actually be really greafull if someone could do that costume. (all that needs to be doing is have yellow come from her shoulders, down to her "muffin", and up her back to her shoulders again.) I'm aware the XML2 version could be based on the first image seen of Shadowcat in that costume, but i'd like the more recognisable one [ http://semantink.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Astonishing-x-men-shadowcat-8.jpg this rather than her Mod's astonishing)

need help please .. cant make the mod to work .. i extracted it in the folder .. and when i play the game the character doesn't show up .. a little help please ?