Alternate Skin Downloads

Started by BliZZ, November 27, 2007, 01:16PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Is there any idea when? dont wanna sound hasty but i really look forward downloading more of these skins now i got all into skins :D

Neen, I don't know if THX can fix it.

well maybe the skins found here should be added to the other skin catalogue. unless it can be fixed.

You mean the alternate Skin catalog?
Well i guess you can ask the artists of these skins to re-upload them.
Although we wont be able to re-upload all skins (since there are also a couple of artists completly left from the MARVEL world :P)
We can also ask people to re-upload them
Or am i seeing somthing wrong?

Quote from: Deedooo on February 11, 2010, 07:49AM
well maybe the skins found here should be added to the other skin catalogue. unless it can be fixed.

That's a good idea.  I know I don't have alot of them, so everyone would need to collaborate.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Yipee, Go me :D
since i said i just got onto skinning i dont had the chance to download some of these amazing skins.
So sadly i wont be any use in the ''restoration'' thing :P
But if i can help in any way i will :)

Hello, I have a question: Why some skins of X-MEN legends 2 becomes blue in Marvel ultimate Alliance?

It's because they have different color settings or something like that.  They can be converted into MUA format by finding of offsets of the skin, opening of the file in a program like Irfanview, flipping the colors, and then re-compiling the file.

Because they need to be colorflipped. PS2 models are recommendable instead of the XML2pc ones. PS2 models are of higher quality and don't need RGB-BGR channel flipping.

The skin for  :stooth:... that one from the wolverine's movie! It will be interesting!
BIZZZZZZZZZARO!!!

Greetings, new guy here. I was trying to add skins to heroes, spidey in this case, as here says

To add skins to a hero, find your hero's entry in the herostat, then add these lines below skin_04_name

Code: [Select]
   skin_05 = 05 ;
   skin_05_name = Noir ;
   skin_06 = 06 ;
   skin_06_name = Secret Wars ;

But the 5th and 6th costume appears with no passives. I know somehow you can give those costumes passives too. But the true problem was that both costumes have no powers too.

No you cannot give them passives that appear like the others. That's the downside of the 5th and 6th costumes.

If those costumes have no powers then you need to make PKGB files for them.

Quote from: Marvintage on January 31, 2013, 01:32AM
No you cannot give them passives that appear like the others. That's the downside of the 5th and 6th costumes.

If those costumes have no powers then you need to make PKGB files for them.

Wasn't there some convoluted way to add passives that required linking them to powers or something?

Yes, but that's where knowledge of the powerstyle and talentfiles come in.