IRON FIST mod v1.4 (fixed the no-power bug)

Started by iammingy, December 13, 2007, 01:44AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: nodoubt_jr on September 17, 2009, 09:36PM
What? Your back? Awesome!

No. Not entirely. I still got personal matters to deal with in real life.

Quote from: Venom on September 17, 2009, 09:37PM
Hi Iammingy  :D
The Wii version also doesnt have Iron Fist and so far from what ive heard models arn't fully working.

Thanks for the heads up! :)

*Chains Iammingy to the railing*

Now you can't leave us! :D
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Dihan +1.

Anyway, we certainly hope that you can fix those personal matters, real life can be a "woof". We heart Iammingy!

OMFG IAMMINGY!!!!!!!!WECOME BACK!!!
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

whats the problem w/ the pics??

BTW if I can get mua for PC, this'll be my first mod I get.

:ifist: hi! i have a problem, when i first did the colossus and moon night mod, it worked fine, but now when i tried i fist (also s hulk), and put all the files in the proper folders,i started a new game(the only way i get the modded chars. too) and went to character select screen, they were not there. Do i need to delete some characters? please reply

This mod is excellent! :ifist: doesn't get enough appreciation IMO, so this was a very nice surprise indeed..now I can make an AWESOME New Avengers team! :D
Let slip the dogs of war!

:warmachine: Cool... I still have difficulties in using his normal attacks.

:ifist: HI man,  great joB for you, i'M  have problems with voice  file,  after install everyone, exemple: sounds/eng/ I/if 
and the sounds in the game no happens!!!
can you help me pls?!?! :ifist:

MAJOR MAJOr points for your iron fist mod, everything is absolutely perfect, only thing i would have done different was to use sunfire's voice but its still awesome, you nailed everything about iron fist perfectly

Sunfire's voice on Iron Fist? Iron Fist isn't Asian though. lol