Avengers Mod V2.0, 9/feb/07 NPC>27Mod Beta 19/feb/07

Started by thetommyboy2002, January 22, 2007, 06:17AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: boreman on May 21, 2007, 12:07PM
As far as I can remember, Beast always was an X-Man, but as a reknown scientist and adventurer, he spent a time with the Avengers, where he made best buds with Simon Williams, the Wonder Man.

And Pietro and Wanda left the first incarnation of the Brotherhood long, long ago, and became avengers when Pym, Wasp, Thor and Stark left, leaving the second Avengers alignment with Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Hawkeye and Captain America.

That's the general picture, for details, wiki it.

Nope, beast wasn't always an xman. He left them. He mutated himself. He joined the Avengers (and was an avenger at least as long as he'd been an xman), didn't just "spend time with". When Marvel had X-factor formed from the original xmen in the rush for x-related-dollars he rejoined the x-fold.
But he was at his best as an avenger, imo.

^^Agreed. Before he became an Avenger, his mutation was essentially to have big feet and hands :laugh:

The Secondary "Cat" mutation was BS of the highest level, seeing as his ape form was already a secondary mutation, thus making the cat form a thirdary mutation of sorts. Thanks, Grant Morrison.

Actually to be fair, it was Chris Claremont who turned Beast into a cat in XTreme X-Men, Morrison just explained it away as a seconday mutation, whereas Claremont seemed to offer no explanation at all.

Fine, thanks tommyboy for the explanation, I just had a general picture, never read the entire story of Dr. McCoy.
And I also hated the Cat mutation explanation thing, but now dig the looks in Astonishing and use that skin in-game instead of the ape one.

i wonder if somebody can send me tigra files only, and also i want to keep my wolverine, so need to change her number?

does the vision has his own set of powers or he borrows from marvel?

Quote from: Serph21 on July 13, 2007, 04:30AM
does the vision has his own set of powers or he borrows from marvel?

A bit of both. Some "original" powers, some rebranded existing powers

This is really amazing. I know you mentioned these characters cannot level which stinks. However this is just a thought from a newbie but maybe depending on who you talk too determines what level characters you get so these characters are not too weak when you get to the higher levels. I haven't beat the game yet since I start over anytime there is a good mod.

Edit: Well now it makes more sense to me. Only so many slots in the NPC stat. Great job on this however. Looking forward to trying it.

Hey is there any way to mod an xbox360 to get these characters? If there are please tell me how.

Nope, the 360 has security sectors, so even a modded 360 can't play anything but an original sized disc.

The NPC mod doesn't seem to work at all.  I had the Hulk as one of my members but when I choose him I CTD.  :bawling:

Quote-Bear in mind that this is a Beta. One issue is that the above listed characters cannot gain experience or level up. Also, some individually released character mods may be substantially different than ones included in this Beta.

-Players must reach a "base" (such as Stark Tower) to access the additional characters.

Quote from: Midnight Curse on September 07, 2007, 01:18AM
Quote-Bear in mind that this is a Beta. One issue is that the above listed characters cannot gain experience or level up. Also, some individually released character mods may be substantially different than ones included in this Beta.

-Players must reach a "base" (such as Stark Tower) to access the additional characters.
:orly:
Yes I realize that it is beta. However I thought I could at least play with some of the characters. I picked the Hulk at Stark Tower then was going to try him out. So none of the characters are playable?

Quote from: King Arthur on September 07, 2007, 04:30PM
Quote from: Midnight Curse on September 07, 2007, 01:18AM

:orly:
Yes I realize that it is beta. However I thought I could at least play with some of the characters. I picked the Hulk at Stark Tower then was going to try him out. So none of the characters are playable?

No, ALL the characters are playable.
If it crashes when you pick him, you've done something wrong. If you unzipped the files in the right places, the Mod works.
Since you haven't really given any details other than saying you picked him and it crashes I cant really offer more help.
Typically, a CTD is because the mesh is missing, or sometimes when a corrupt hud_head or icons is loaded. But the hud and icons supplied with the Mod wont do that.
Have you by any chance installed any other Hulk Mods besides the NPC27?

how do u make the mod have so many characters
(more than 27)
(npc>27mod )