B-Law's Skins » Iron Patriot, Sunspot, Deadpool - X, X, Baby!!! Times 2! (76?)

Started by BLaw, January 20, 2008, 12:16PM

Previous topic - Next topic
nice job! question for spiderman noir:
do the guns and swords appear on all costumes if you put the multipart thing(for lack of a better term) in the herostat?
where do i put it in the herostat? sorry for all the questions.

never mind, i fixed it

Hey Blaw! Check this out!

I put your cyke visor bolton entry into rogue's herostat... :D kinda funny!
What Would You Do... If You Only Had... One More Day?

I have never tested the bolton on females. Looks good. Btw, i will release more colors soon.

I actually chose Rogue because of her Ultimate version which has the optic blast ability. And, of course, because she one of my faves! I know it's not the right place but since we're on the subject, you think you could make the ultimate skin for rogue?

EDIT* Sorry! I mentioned the wrong version! I meant the extreme version, actually.

An ultimate skin? For like which costume? I mean there are a few out there already, XML1 & 2 skins..

Quote from: xlehnsherr on April 09, 2009, 04:17AM
EDIT* Sorry! I mentioned the wrong version! I meant the extreme version, actually.

The skin you want was made by shafcrawler, if i'm correct, and is here:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=1463.0

http://www.mediafire.com/?4m3m3ydzqyt

The skin works with MUA, I know because I replaced the AOA skin of Rogue with her Xtreme one ^_^
The only problem is that the files are in media fire and reading some of your post you can't access to media fire right? Perhaps you should ask to shafcrawler to put the files in some other place :)

:emmafrost:
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

As far as I am aware, Shafcrawler's internet connection isn't working right now.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Aw, crap! Anyone has this skin somewhere other than media fire?

how do i install archange x-force skin?
i only have these files when i downloaded this: 1620x_Archangel_XForce.igb & hud_head_1620x_Archangel_XForce.igb?

Rename the Archangel X-Force skin IGB to the name of the skin you want to replace and rename the Archangel X-Force hud IGB to the name of the hud you want to replace.

Hey Blaw, any chance for another link to Cyclops' TAS skin?
CosmoChakra's mods !

Skins of HULK,PUNISHER,LUKE CAGE so far!!!

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3114.0

Quote from: Venom on April 17, 2009, 11:51PM
Rename the Archangel X-Force skin IGB to the name of the skin you want to replace and rename the Archangel X-Force hud IGB to the name of the hud you want to replace.

should i do the renaming of archangel x-force skin igb in the "Actors" folder and the archangel x-force hud igb in the hud folder?