Shard/Longshot/Polaris/X23/Shadowcat/Angel/Banshee/Domino Mods Released

Started by Norrin Radd, January 21, 2008, 05:32PM

Previous topic - Next topic
No problem :)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

@Norrin Radd:

I really like your mods, especially Angel and Banshee.  I've just started playing alot with Shadowcat and found something unusual.  I am in Normal mode and her third power (Claw Slash) which hasn't been charged up at all is doing around 500 points of damage with each slash.  Is this power supposed to be that powerful?  It reminds me of one of Apocalypse's decimating powers....

At any rate, thanks for your mods.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

no offense but why does the angel look like he has boobs?
especially in the archangel outfit.

isn't it funny how saying no offense implies that it's offensive?
it's really just a mixture of the texture and the model. probably unnoticeable during gameplay (i did't notice anything).

She (Shadowcat) is nice, but to much powerful. She can fight without suffer damage. And she can be intangible for ever.

Is possible:

1- Don't permit, her infringe damage in intangible state?
2- Put a timer for your intangible power (power to pass through the walls, etc...), and if she stay inside something, she can die?! Like in the history.

This will be interesting.
BIZZZZZZZZZARO!!!

Quote from: Bizarro on April 21, 2010, 12:21PM
She (Shadowcat) is nice, but to much powerful. She can fight without suffer damage. And she can be intangible for ever.

Is possible:

1- Don't permit, her infringe damage in intangible state?
2- Put a timer for your intangible power (power to pass through the walls, etc...), and if she stay inside something, she can die?! Like in the history.

This will be interesting.

I agree - Shadowcat is too powerful.  You have some good ideas for fixing her.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Liked Emma's diamond form. She's revert back to normal by pressing the Block Button.
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Quote from: LarsAlexandersson on April 22, 2010, 06:42PM
Liked Emma's diamond form. She's revert back to normal by pressing the Block Button.
but she will revert back to normal by pressing jump or block
SKINS
BOOSTERS AND UPGRADES
Workbench
My password for my skins and mods is marvel

Quote from: LarsAlexandersson on April 22, 2010, 06:42PM

Shadowcat can revert to normal if she jumps. Also she has a power called "Solid" that turn off the intangible state.

The "phase" power is an unstable power and pretty much complicated since, as I know, was not designed to be used as a regular power.
I tried to add the block/cancel thing to Moontone but I couldn't.
I imagine that If Norrin Rad or Nodoubt_jr have not done it yet it's because they don't know how or they don't think that this is necesary.
What I recomend if you feel that she's too powerfull is to open the talent file and decrease the damage of her attacks. At least until Norrin come back and decide if he want to update her with the ideas that Bizarro posted, or someone else decides to make a booster or a new mod for her.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: whiteking on April 22, 2010, 07:27PM
Shadowcat can revert to normal if she jumps. Also she has a power called "Solid" that turn off the intangible state.

The "phase" power is an unstable power and pretty much complicated since, as I know, was not designed to be used as a regular power.
I tried to add the block/cancel thing to Moontone but I couldn't.
I imagine that If Norrin Rad or Nodoubt_jr have not done it yet it's because they don't know how or they don't think that this is necesary.
What I recomend if you feel that she's too powerfull is to open the talent file and decrease the damage of her attacks. At least until Norrin come back and decide if he want to update her with the ideas that Bizarro posted, or someone else decides to make a booster or a new mod for her.

Never try that on her. It's been a while I have'nt to play the game because of my VGA card & New Window Disk which has the dust inside of the power supply & viruses inside Windows 7.
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

i just want to throw my 2 cents worth in and say that i find her to be a great character straight from the package and i don't find the intangibility thing to powerful at all. just my personal opinion.

Quote from: Deedooo on April 22, 2010, 09:56PM
i just want to throw my 2 cents worth in and say that i find her to be a great character straight from the package and i don't find the intangibility thing to powerful at all. just my personal opinion.

Agree, she's balanced to me, and I never use intangibility at all, because usually I fall through the floor and die lol.
Phoenix Endsong #5

yeah. same here :P. or i forget to switch out of it and change characters and she goes and dies randomly, but that's just my fault :P.

Quote from: whiteking on April 22, 2010, 10:02PM
Agree, she's balanced to me, and I never use intangibility at all, because usually I fall through the floor and die lol.
She is perfecty fine to me as well.

I can see that opinions are divided. Well, somebody can create a boost for her or something like this.
I liked that ideia about press a button and turn off the intangigle state. This can be when she start fight.
BIZZZZZZZZZARO!!!