Shard/Longshot/Polaris/X23/Shadowcat/Angel/Banshee/Domino Mods Released

Started by Norrin Radd, January 21, 2008, 05:32PM

Previous topic - Next topic
shadowcat amnd longshot look awesome...... as soon as i get mua on my new computer i'll install them

June 22, 2008, 12:19PM #91 Last Edit: June 22, 2008, 02:31PM by nodoubt_jr
yes! im gonna go see how they look in mua, thanks norrin

edit: just tried them out, they work great and thankfull you found a good idle for X-23, im going to change the xml2 version's idle too.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

The one thing I'm not fond of is the choice of voice for X-23, but that's a minor thing and easily overlooked. I love them both.

What do you have planned next? (if anything)
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Thanks, for x23 voice i used storm from xml1 to add something new to the mix. There are only so many voice sets and i didn't want to recycle too much considering my 3 newest mods are girls/women. What is next, some actually playing of the game maybe, haha

i forgot to put in some sounds like death and pain for shadowcat. these have been put in and the mod reuploaded on the same link. thanks to nodoubt_jr for pointing this out

hey so i tried shadowcat and x23. x23 wasnt too great but shawdowcat was. give boreman my thanks for the agent odf sheild skin. love it.  tommorow ill download longshot. i'll tell u what i think of it then :)

while ur converting xml2 mods can u do magik?

thanks for the comments. but i don't think i'll be converting any more mods/characters from xml2

the mod is for pc. The character models are from ps2, but the boltons and mannequin probably won't work on the ps2, and you would have to package the mod into an fb

Most nearly everythin' you see hear is for the PC.

Everythin' else that don't belong anywhere else go in the Console Versions board.

longshot is great! love the mod. in fact i am in love with norrin in a tottaly hetero way!

one glaring ommision tho.
ultimate longshot.
heres pic.

can u make me this. thnx in advance.

Thanks. That skin wouldn't fit with the mod because he would also have long hair. I thought of doing that skin before, but the reason i mentioned is why i didnt do that skin.

IMHO, both X23 and Shadowcat, while nice, still need some work.

X23 is the more complete one, but she has icon issues.

Shadowcat's Electrical Disruption doesn't seem to have any effect to me. In any case the description is broken.
However, the biggest problem is Phase.
1. She drops out of it sometimes unpredictably.
2. She can walk out of the map which looks rediculously (its not like Vision who flies and thus makes at least some sense).
3. Unlike Vision (who flies) Shadowcat DOES regenerate Energy while phased out. This makes the ability vastly overpowered IMHO. There is 0 risk for her to die ever. The power should be severly limited in time and or give negative energy regeneration.

June 25, 2008, 12:11PM #103 Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 03:24PM by Norrin Radd
Can you please explain the icon issues you are having. (are you talking about that tiny icon that shows up in the menu when you look at artery strike?)

For your 2., this will probably not be changed, as she does not fly.

Also, when she jumps, the phasing is stopped, this is suppose to happen.

as fer me norrin, when ahe jumps during phasing she floats into space. the only way fer her to get down is for me too press dephase were she either A. falls down and dies or b. floats around near ground level and randomly phases thru  walls and genraelly makes a nuisance of herself.

Quote from: Norrin Radd on June 24, 2008, 05:46PM
Thanks. That skin wouldn't fit with the mod because he would also have long hair. I thought of doing that skin before, but the reason i mentioned is why i didnt do that skin.

ive seen pic of a long-haired ultimate long shot but one problem..... he had a beard no models that i know of have a beard other then one and it wont match so.......