Shard/Longshot/Polaris/X23/Shadowcat/Angel/Banshee/Domino Mods Released

Started by Norrin Radd, January 21, 2008, 05:32PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Angel mod released, see first post for link.

I may make a few small updates in the next few days in case i forgot a file in the upload or i find some small problems. Right now there is no mannequin because Overload is making some new ones. If you really want to have one now, he released one some time ago in his thread, and there is also an ultimate one floating around.

If you had an older Angel mod installed and had problems where the powers didnt consume energy after a while, delete all your old angel files before installing this mod, hopefully that will help solve the problem. I haven't run into this problem and I have played with the mod all the way up to Mephisto's realm.

I'm so playing through with Angel, Cyclops, Jean Grey and Iceman in their original costumes!

Let's hope it stays bug free this time, thanks.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Hey Norrin, I finished the Modern Angel mannequin that fitted nicely in Storm's slot right beside Mr. Fantastic and Luke Cage. Im gonna see about doing a ground one as well since I know the mannequin I just made cover's alot of area that wont look good in some slots. Anyways I'll pm you the link ok?

Here are the screenshots...

His head looks a little awkward.  Other than that great job.

Ya, it was hard trying to get his head to look up...Well I can change that, give me a few minutes...

Edit: Ok it's finished, How does it look now? (Pictures above)

Just tried the mannequin out, it looks really good. The reason i didn't include that skin with the mod is because i liked his other available skins so much better.

Included Overload's Archangel mannequin in the mod, see first post for link

July 12, 2008, 12:23PM #128 Last Edit: July 13, 2008, 07:50AM by PacaveliTheDon
GREAT WORK ON THESE MODS...THEY LOOK AMAZING...

it appears that the angel mod is still having a problem with his powers not causing any damage after a while...any solutions to the problem yet???

Quote from: PacaveliTheDon on July 12, 2008, 12:23PM
it appears that the angel mod is still having a problem with his powers not causing any damage after a while...any solutions to the problem yet???

Did you delete all your old angel files? I don't have this problem, and i have played with him up to mephisto's realm, so there is not really any way i can debug it.

Quote from: Norrin Radd on July 13, 2008, 09:39AM
Did you delete all your old angel files? I don't have this problem, and i have played with him up to mephisto's realm, so there is not really any way i can debug it.
thanx that did the trick...

great angel mod... thankz for that mod
sugestions... a mannequin with leather skin... or other with blue skin....
and maybe angel should be "trowable" like wolverine....

Thanks. For the throwable part, just add the line:
Quotecanbeallythrown = true ;
in the herostat entry. Make sure to put it in alphabetical order. I haven't tried it, but i assume that should work.

Just curious, can Kitty be thrown?  (She was in one of the Astonishing X-Men comics)  It's not a big deal if she can't, as like you said it's easy to add, and on top of that I only know of her being thrown that once.

She can't currently no, actually i don't think i ever threw anyone in MUA for all i've played