Shard/Longshot/Polaris/X23/Shadowcat/Angel/Banshee/Domino Mods Released

Started by Norrin Radd, January 21, 2008, 05:32PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thanks Ultra Violence,

Posted power info for upcoming Domino mod on first post.

A domino mod.. Looks promising Norrin :O Nice work on the Banshee mod, he'll be in my to-add list when I'm done with Forge

Thanks BLaw,

First post updated with some info and pics of the Domino mod

Great job on the Domino skins. I like them but I have a suggestion. Domino sports longer hairstyles for her cartoon based outfit and the outfit based on the action figure. Invisible Woman could be used as the base. They are great how they are. Just ideas.

Thanks, the problem is there are very few models which have asymmetric faces. Jean aoa is one of the very few. So if I were to use Invisible Woman, Domino wouldn't have an eye 'patch', which is one of her most familar traits

How would Iammingy's long black hair bolt-on look with it? :P

I do realise that it's not possible to limit bolt-ons to certain skins, though... Unless something has been discovered without me realising.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Domino mod released, see first post for link. The only thing the mod doesn't have is a mannequin.

I've only had it happen once, but I'll just mention it anyway, I used the extreme and as I killed a boss with it Fury started talking and after he was done Domino was invisible. As I mentioned this only happened to me once (and I used the extreme a lot) so its not a major issue. If this happens to you, to turn back visible go to the next area.

banshee? omg i was more exicted for this then i was for punisher. and it lived up to no- exeeded my expectations. thnx norrin. *bursts inoo teaRS of joy*

Thanks muafan,

Mod Updates (see first post for mod links):

Angel
-small talent file fix for the extreme description

X-23
-new loadscreen

Shadowcat
-all new effects for electrical disruption power
-new loadscreen (from astonishing x-men 6)

Polaris
-new loadscreen

edit:
Also added mannequin (by Ravencore) to Domino mod

W.O.W
I'm so getting MUA!
I can't wait to use Shadowcat or X-23 or Angel...or ALL of them!

January 08, 2009, 06:57AM #208 Last Edit: January 08, 2009, 07:23AM by martin_mystery3112
these mods are so incredible, but in my opinion, the shadowcat seems to difficult for me to control as sometimes she floats out of the map and then dies and I can't control her in these cases.
Do you have an update for this mod so that she can have the ability of pulling enemies into the wall?
And my angel seems not to be able to make the light or heavy attack, can you guys help me ? Thank you very much 

thanks martin_mystery3112, for the shadowcat mod, since that power wasn't really made for the game, there are some weird things that can happen, like the one's you mentioned. There probably won't be an update for being able to pull guys into the walls.

For the angel problem, did you install the official character mod and start a new game when using angel? This may solve the problem.