Shard/Longshot/Polaris/X23/Shadowcat/Angel/Banshee/Domino Mods Released

Started by Norrin Radd, January 21, 2008, 05:32PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: Faure on March 05, 2009, 04:18PM
I did. I have to say, I don't like her. The fact you need to phase on and off all the time is too much fuss for me. Though I do like Angel a lot, his flying animation is beautiful!

Ha, don't worry, I don't like a lot her phase power too, but I prefer to use her other powers that are great! :)
Peace!

:emmafrost:
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: Faure on March 05, 2009, 04:18PM
I did. I have to say, I don't like her. The fact you need to phase on and off all the time is too much fuss for me.

It automatically switches itself off if you jump.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Ah! That might ease down things :). Though I hadn't give up on her yet. A lot of characters (especially modded one) take some time to get used to.

Are there any other skins available for kitty? Like some XML2 ones that work for Mua.

Quote from: marvelfan12345 on March 05, 2009, 07:37PM
Are there any other skins available for kitty? Like some XML2 ones that work for Mua.

I believe i included all the skins from the xml2 mod of shadowcat with the exception of these two:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=1248.msg36717#msg36717
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=1248.msg23665#msg23665

Since now I have a problem with Angel. Whenever I want to load a savegame the game crashes after loading (i do get to see the game'field' but then it crashes). I of course started a new game etc etc, and after some testing with different herostat.engb's i isolated him to be the problem. If tried recompling the herostat, and I re-copied all his files but without succes.

Any possibilities what could have gone wrong?
I am not sure if I was able to load a game with him before.

edit: tried something:
He CAN be in my herostat. i can play him, it's just i cannot save with him in my team, then the savefile get's corrupted. I CAN save if he's not in my team. So a workaround is just before saving swap him, and after loading swap him back, but that's probably not what's supposed to happen ;).
The error i get is

AppName: game.exe    AppVer: 0.0.0.0    ModName: libiggfx.dll

That sounds like a pretty weird problem. I don't think that has ever happened to me before. It is a good thing you found that workaround though so you can still save  :thumbsup:

Hello Norrin Radd I am also have problems with polaris mannequin I tried opening it with hex edit but I did not find "skin" "scarlet" or her skin number if anyone has the edit version it would be very gratful.

Also just a suggestion if anyone thinks shadowcat animation are too psylocke like you should change it with the skelton nodoubt edit in his most current mod of her in xml2, the voice also didn't fit for me so I change it to invisable woman. cheers 

Love the shadowcat mod, btw. I was just wondering if anyone has thought about making any of her Ultimate outfits? Now that she's had like 3 or 4 of them. lol. Oh, and Angel is awesome. I thought he wouldn't be all that great, but I was wrong. Awesome job.

Hi Norrin, well my very compliments for your work dude. I love all your mods but as you can see Angel my preferite that's why I tried him first! all is perfect except his normal attack! does your original or anyone's else has this problem? dunno if it's just me or you're still workin on it...

Thank you, but what is the problem with the normal attack?

well it doesn't work properly! when i click the first or light punch it doesn't move, like it stucks for a moment and somtemis it makes damamge and I hear the sound, but when I complete the combo the rest is shown, and when I click the heavy punch directly it charges to the max automatically!:)well what do you think?is it fixable?

Do you have the Official Character's Mod installed? Also make sure that all files are in the correct folders.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.